T enjoying the lake...................
W getting ready to do a handstand in the water............
What did W find in the lake??????Is it a rock?? No...Is it a Frog??? No......
It is a Baby turtle...........
Willow and Belle waiting for someone to come out with some treats......Too bad smores arn't good for dogs..they have to settle for Dog treats.....
Taking a little rest inside the black flies were all over them so I thought it was a good time for them to head in for the night...here they are resting......
They didn't rest for long here they are back outside where all the action is taking place..they cried to come out...I think they felt left out.....

A little fire kept the bugs away................I love to sit out by the fire at night..hearing it crackle and snap...the smell...... ...I have know idea what T is doing in this picture......... but it looks ike she is having fun at least....

7 comments:
Woo Hoo! ;o) It looks like you all are having a wonderful time. This will be your home-away-from-home all summer! ENJOY! The weather sounds awesome. Yippeee. I *LOVE* LOVE LOVE the lights around the trees I see in the background. They are beautiful. What a sight. We do that around Xmas.
I think it is nice to do all year so you can relaz outside at night and enjoy the lights. Did you put them up or where they there? Willow and Belle look like they LOVE it there!!!!!!! I like their little fenced in area. Good idea as I bet you are like me and would never let them run free! I wouldnt be able to do that, I dont know how some owners let their dogs run free and loose. I'd love to, but I am TOO paranoid!
Anyways----Enjoy your days at the Lake! Great pictures......... T and W looks like she has a nice time in the lake! They both look so happy. In the stroller post above, T is getting a nice tan on her face!
Coco. I put the lights up just the other day. I had a bunch left over from Christmas so I though I would put 'em to use at the camp. I have more to put up this week....I like the looks of the white lights too.... makes it cozy at night with the fire... I panic when the girls bolt out the door at the camp our neighbors have a German Sheppard and the other neighbors have a Black lab. the funny one is Willow bolts out cuz she sees the camp in front of us that has a CAT on a harness..yes a CAT can you believe that! that is a Hoot to see....
I love seeing the pictures of your weekend fun!!! I think I might have to get on a plane (NOT) and come up there to get in on that fun. That looks like the best fun and all four of your girls look so happy. I don't think I'd want to leave ever! I bet that is nice that you can see your parents more often now. I like the girls' pajama pants!
Sounds like us "campers" do the same stuff! We leave our girls in the RV too...they're in the air...we're outside - hot????? What's up with that? I used to have those little lights, but now have solar deck lights and tiki torches. We love the campfires too. I like to make the smores, but hate eatting them! I have to think of something else to toast on the fire!
Well you have wonderful taste! I love the lights. It makes for a nice, cozy area. Those Xmas lights can come in handy! They look *GREAT* I bet you have the best looking camp set up there!!!!!!!
A Cat on a harness! That is too funny. I cant even picture that! I wonder if the cat likes it!.......
PunchBug, We toasted cooked shrimp on the fire at a friends camp while the kids toasted marshmallows and hot dogs....toasted shrimp is pretty good! I am not a fan of smores either...sounds good but too sweet for me...
Yum, toasted shrimp sounds...interesting, the hubby would love them!
Post a Comment