Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sandy is so Thoughtful

After a long busy day today today we pulled into our driveway and saw this box sitting on our front steps. Hummmm did I order something that I forgot about??? No. Hummm was it my flip flops I ordered from American Eagle? No the box was too big for flip flops Duh....I looked on the return address label and Guess who it was from??? This Person who sent all these nice goodies is a wonderful thoughtful friend of mine who I have become quite close to. it is amazing the Bond you can create through Blogging with someone and a few e-mails here and there can allow you to have a great friend thousands of miles away. I would like to send my dear friend SANDY at RAGUS PUG A huge thank you. She had a post a few weeks ago on grits. I have never had grits in my life and I can't seem to find them here anywhere. So Sandy said that she would send me some real grits from the south. So She sent me all kinds of grits. regular grits, yellow grits and shrimp grits! I have no knowledge on grits so I certainly an clueless on making grits so she sent me a packet of recepies to prepare them Thank God!She did more than grits. She also sent my daughters matching t-shirts from the beach near her home and found the cutest rings for my daughters also. she even got me a ring that I absolutely Love is a glass ring with different colors in it. I actually have it on right now. it matches my shirt I have on perfect! It fits perfect on my right hand ring finger. High Five Sandy! You are so kind. I made a video of the girls with their new gifts but It is too long. Blogger wont let me post it. so If I can cut the video time down I will post it for you. Hummm whats in the box??????

T Pug shirt.................
Great colors for the girls! Good choice Sandy!

Grits, grits and More Grits..........

The 2 rings on the let are W's and mine is the center ring and T's rings are the 2 on the right..... Sandy Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!

I will try to get to video to post for you.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa and T and W, I'm so glad you like your goodies. I enjoyed getting those for you all. So glad they fit. I was guessing on the rings because they didn't have sizes on them either. I love seeing the pictures of you all with your shirts and rings! I love that puggy t-shirt, too, that T has on. hey T, I had braces,too, when I was your age. Good to get it over with while your young and have straight teeth the rest of your life. I hope you all and your husband/dad like the grits. But if you don't, I understand because sometimes people just don't like them at all.
I see a puggy peeking out the door in one of those pictures....sandy

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Aw ya that is Willow. I was going to mention it on my post but there is a glare on the window ao i didn't think anyone would notice. You did though...lol
Yes I have 2 happy girls tonight. T wants to wear hers to school tomorrow but they are going on a field trip and have to hear a schools t-shirt as a group. so I bet for sure she will be wearing it on Friday. W layed her shirt with the shorts she picked out to wear to school tomorrow so I am guessing she is planning on wearing it tomorrow. LOL I went to tuck W in bed and she was sound asleep with her rings on. one on each hand. Thank you again. I can't believe I haven't sent yours out yet! I am so sorry. It is getting close to being finished so hopefully by the end of this week. it has been so busy here the past week. UGH....I hope to get that video posted it is cute.

Sandy said...

It makes my heart so happy that you all enjoy what I sent and the girls are excited to wear their shirts and rings. Those rings are so cute. I didn't get one because my fingers were too fat! And they don't give an inch. let me know what you think of the grits and don't worry that it will hurt my feelings if you don't like them. I know if I had never had them before, I might not like them either. But they are good to me if you load them up with butter and salt!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I will give them a whorl I think tomorrow night. I already started Chicken Casserole tonight for dinner so maybe Grits tomorrow. Butter and salt it is. I bet I will like them. I like them I don't have an issue with the food department. except McDonald's I don't have the stomach for. Yuck. Thank you a million times over.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sandy is SO sweet! .....I love the rings....Your girls look so happy. I see little Willow on the window too. Looks like she wants to be part of the fun ;)

Anonymous said...

Those rings are SO cool! And all the grits!!! You better get cookin!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I went to two Wal-Marts here in Alabama and no size 2 flippies with blue/white polka dots. I'm thinking they must not sell that color/style in the size 2. Boo Hoo. Tell miss T I tried

Punchbugpug said...

Blue flippies with white polka dots? Wish I had known...Target has tons of flippies with polka dots in their dollar area. Do you have a Target? I'll be away until Monday, but can check when I return. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»