Monday, May 08, 2006

Happy Monday!

I can't believe the Girls missed a great Desperate House Wives and Greys Anatomy! They slept through both shows! These 2 girls really missed out on a good TV night!

I brought my In Laws to the Airport this morning they are going to their other home for a week in Florida ... They are actually going to be near Ragus's Mom! I thought about tagging along so I can Meet the Sandy. Sugar, Tiny,Baxterman and ChiChi (http://raguspug.blogspot.com/) Who my daughter is so in love with . anyway During my Mall journey I did happen to go to a Few Stores. I went to Victoria's Secret ( No surprise to Coco's Mom(http://cocothemaltepoo.blogspot.com/ )she knows about my Victoria's Secret addiction. I found to my surprise that they sell Dog Collars, Dishes and accessories Victoria's Secret?? selling Dogs accessories??? Kinda Odd if you ask me. Then.....I go into Old Navy.. Same they sell Dog accessories too! then I had to go to the Gap because I have heard they sell dog clothes too...sure enough they did! Hah! but I passed then all up. I just bought a pair of carpis and top at American Eagel www.ae.com ....on my way out I had to buy another weakness of mine...Good 'Ol Cinnamon's! D ~E~ Lish!!! I came home with two anxious Puggies wanting to go out for some warm sun.......


They Missed me....Look we finally have green grass and Leaves on our trees!
The girls had some dinner chores Husking corn My youngest loves this job...More power to her! Looks like Willow is wanting to join in on the Husking....She is peeking around the paper bag. My oldest joined in to help along with Willow to give their sister a hand.

Lil Belle watching her sis husk corn...........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, I was not surprised at all to hear you went to V.S today! :) I had no clue they had dog things though. WOW! That is neat! Sounds like you had a fun day! YUMMY Cinna Rolls. I can't eat too many or I get a stomach ach like no other! But every now and then I grub on them!

I have an addition to Annie Anne's pretzels though. I get one every time! They are sooooooooooooo good. Have you ever had one?

GREEN!! Finally huh! You've got a nice yard and patio set up. I love the green. Now flowers will start to pop up :) That is a great picture of you too, and of your girls, and OF COURSE of your Puggies! Willow looks like she wanted some of that corn to have, and maybe if Belle is lucky, to go share with her too! :)

Sandy said...

Hey girls, you all come on down here! I'll move my husband out to a hotel and you all can stay here!! He likes it real quiet in the house...that's the only reason I'd move him out. WE'd have great fun. Going to the beach and my favorite pasttime....EATING OUT at restaurants. And of course playing with the pugs.
Lisa, you don't look like you eat cinnabons! They are delish, too. I have to get extra icing for mine. Thank goodness they only sell them at the mall and don't have a drive-thru. Sounds like a good trip to the mall. I went to Wal-Mart today...boring. Do you all like grits? I had some roasted corn grits at a restaurant here recently and they were so good. You have to roast fresh corn to put in them. Your post of the girls shucking that corn made me think of that.

Dave said...

Great pictures and fun adventures. We don't have V.S. stores here but I went to one in New York state once.... it was heaven! Neat that they are selling dog accessories in those stores. I am sure Willow and Belle would look smashing in a V.S. ensemble!

Glad to hear your backyard is green--- this is our first summer here and it turns out our lawn is green with weeds! I am becoming an expert dandelion puller. We are hoping to treat the lawn in the fall so next year it is not such a mess. We planted some trees yesterday and now we have to remind Pyrite that we are done digging holes for the trees--- she keeps going back for more.

Cheers!