Saturday, May 13, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away......My Pugs and Kids want to go out to Play.....

Nothing but Rain rain rain..................and cold everyone here is getting edgy being cooped up in the house and being sick. I just wish it was nice out so I can open the windows to get fresh air in the house and let the kids including my 4 legged ones to get fresh air and release some built up energy.............




Belle~Belle is bored all she wants is to go out and chase Bugs and leaves.......... Miles wants to run in the fields can look for sticks and swim in the pond.
My youngest daughter made the best of it and put on her winter coat and grabbed her umbrella and had a blast...I heard her singing......... too cute.....


Willow wanted nothing to do with the rain........she is clawing at the sliding glass door saying ....Please Let Me In!!!!!

The girls decided to keep themselves occupied by drawing and making pictures for someone special..................


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it does look so cold by you guys! It is hard to believe since it is in the 90's now here! Yuck. I don't like this hot of weather. 75 degrees is just right, jeans and a t shirt. This kind of weather makes me want to go to Target in a bikini! LOL
Willow is tooooooo cute outside! Just like Coco, they are both whimps! LOL Coco hates the rain! It is so cute how she wants you to rescue her from the rain :) I notice how you took the pics from the INSIDE!!!! =)
Your daughters are so sweet......I have a feeling who they are making the cards for!

I'm not here. said...

Willow did not look happy to be outside!
All the photos made me smile.
Hope it gets warmer/dryer soon so they can go outside and play.
:o)

Sandy said...

Poor little Willow...that's so desperate trying to get out of the rain. Your girls are so cute working on their project. I like it that Miss W got out in the rain just to get out. I guess Miss T is too sick yet to go out. It looks a little like winter with that rain. But it's so green otherwise. Your husband is surrounded by girls!! I guess Miles is a boy, though. I was looking at the map today seeing how far it is from here to y'all's part of of the country...My goodness that's a long way. Probably as far as here to Coco's place.

Anonymous said...

Ragus and Willow~
Those darned miles ruin everything. Too bad we're not all a hope, skip, & a jump away. Oh what fun we and our fur babies would have!

Anonymous said...

I know how Willow and Belle feel. It's been raining here for days. Every time I go out to do my business, I come back in full of mud!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»