Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hanging plant ~ VS~ Pugs who will win???

Whats all the fuss about! Willow and Belle seem to know when things look different around their house. I went to a local Green House to Purchase Hanging Plants for the house. I unloaded the car put a few on our front Doorstep until I find a place for them and I put one up on the Garage on a Plant hanger............Okay in this picture the girls are going crazy they are growling and barking at the plants on the steps. Good thing they arn't staying there.......nothing I want to listen to all day...so Willow finally gives up the barking and heads over to her bed...........
Here is Willow in her bed..she was just about ready to fall asleep and something caught her eye...she then again went crazy barking , growling ( can you see the fur standing up on her back??)I was like *what the heck is it now? I looked out and sure enough Willow spotted the hanging plant on the garage..........Then Belle comes trotting over to check out what Willow is fussing about, she hops in her toy basket to get a lift to look out the window then she starts in fussing with Willow!Something is telling me they don't like my choice of plants...as I write this they are STILL going crazy over the plants...I am sitting here writing and laughing at the same time.


This is the plant Willow is all upset about..........Is it all that bad ?
Finally I let them out to explore the plants.....they seemed to like them up close but we went back inside and the fussing started all over again.........Hopefully the newness of the plants will wear off by the end of the day..........( no that isn't a pug shut in the door it is a large magnet. so many people think I actually shut one of the pugs in the door. it looks like it from the road...........this is my Beware of the dog warning magnet!....)
So far no rain today! but overcast and dreary.....it will be back.....just got lucky for a few hours..

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Those plants are so pretty. I love the purple colors. Those two are making good watch dogs. If a plant tries to break in your house, you should be safe!! Hope they calm down soon. Miles is probably wondering what all the fuss is about?? Hope you all get sunshine soon. The magnet at the door is so cute.

Dave said...

Haha! Funny puggies:) Neat how they noticed the plants. I hope they accept the plants as part of their lives soon!

Cheers!

Jo Jo said...

I have to say i've been keeping up with your entertaining blog and enjoy reading it daily. Your pug babies are hillarious, barking over plants :) Hopefully the weather clears up soon for you, up here in Ontario Canada we're sort of getting a thunderstorm but nothing serious. Its rained a bit as well the past few days but again, nothing heavy like you all have.

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty plants! They are already blooming so nice! What a nice rich deep purple color.

Coco does the exact same thing. We got a new chair in the living room & he started barking at it. When there is a new bag on the floor from a store, like the gorceries when I bring them in, he steps back and BARKS like crazy!

I thought he was the only dog ever to do this and actually NOTICE new things around him. Willow and Belle are not alone..........Coco is in the "I am nuts over new things club" LOL =)