Belle is on my daughters skate-board .... and it looks as if Willow is getting a little sniff~a~roo on her back~end....Poor girl I need to get her some Panties to wear next time.

Here is Angus......Looks like another pug is checking out his back-end too... I guess you have to expect this to happen at a Pug Social....LOL
Belle taking it all in.........sitting our on the side , she wants no part of having her back~end checked out by another Pug
Can you believe the size of Thurber???
Willow and Thurber sharing a Pug Kiss.
Meet Jasper.....
Angus and Susan....... ( Susan looks like a Stuffed sausage she is the one with the Dandelion on her collar.... and Angus is her brother.
This is Thurber with his Mom.............
Willow and Belle taking a break from all the pug play......

5 comments:
Awww what an exciting day! That looked like lots of fun. Thurber is the biggest Puggie I have ever seen! Not really like "fat" persay, but bloated! He looked more like a Bulldog! :o] Susan the Pug next to Willow makes Willow look like bean pole! Lisa, your Pugs are *VERY* in shape. (and *VERY* adorable, the cutest there by far). Great Pictures!!!!!!!!
Awww what an exciting day! That looked like lots of fun. Thurber is the biggest Puggie I have ever seen! Not really like "fat" persay, but bloated! He looked more like a Bulldog! :o] Susan the Pug next to Willow makes Willow look like bean pole! Lisa, your Pugs are *VERY* in shape. (and *VERY* adorable, the cutest there by far). Great Pictures!!!!!!!!
Awww what an exciting day! That looked like lots of fun. Thurber is the biggest Puggie I have ever seen! Not really like "fat" persay, but bloated! He looked more like a Bulldog! :o] Susan the Pug next to Willow makes Willow look like bean pole! Lisa, your Pugs are *VERY* in shape. (and *VERY* adorable, the cutest there by far). Great Pictures!!!!!!!!
YIKES! I just noticed..... I am so sorry that comment posted 3 times. I have no clue how that happened!
I loved seeing all those pugs together. That Thurber is a big boy. Would be hard to carry him anywhere for very long. Belle is still a baby size. I can't stand it when they do the butt sniff, but it's their "thing."
Post a Comment