Saturday, May 27, 2006

Visiting Mimi and Papa at their camp......

What a great day we had today. we went to a lake where my Parents have a camp at a seasonal campground. It is about 2o mins from our home so this makes it nice for visiting them. We even brought the pugs to join us. The girls have a hand full of friends there...( we know a lot of people there seeing how it is so close to our home town. ) so the kids pretty much did their own thing with their friends. riding bikes, playing at on the play scape, Mini golf and fishing. we did it all. The weather was great. We had so much fun we are heading back over tomorrow morning for the day.............
Off to do a little fishing.............
Belle and Willow taking a break from all the activities...............
How cool is this...The dogs have their own Beach and look who we met there.......
Another Pug...Her name is Puggy................
Isn't Puggy a cutie?????
Belle watching all the humans.................
Willow watching all the humans too............
My daughter with My friends English Bull Dog...( I posted her on her Birthday a little while ago..Remember...Daisy May??? well this is her....They have a camp there too.
Drink break................MMmmmm Snapple!

Rest time at Mimi and Papa's camper....
I LOVE this picture of My Husband and my youngest daughter fishing......... Look Mom I have a worm....yuck!
Right after I took this picture my daughter caught a fish.....
The fishing crew...............
Little Miss T fishing away......
Sleepy Willow......not the best place for her to rest her sleepy head while Daddy is Driving home......

5 comments:

Jo Jo said...

i'm so jealous, looks like a great day enjoyed by all, and i mean all :) all the puppies and people, your quite lucky to have a place to visit and get away to, so close to home. You're very pretty i might add and have a beautifull family :) you should be proud :) take care and enjoy the weather :)

Jo Jo said...

thanks lisa, he's actually a Walker Hound cross, what he's crossed with we don't know. He's a great dog, little crazy, but great :) does poor miles ever feel left out with all of the puggy business? he's a sweety, how old is he?

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Great picture of your girls and Puggie girls!
The picture of your Hubby and your daughter looks like one from a Magazine. You should print it out and frame it for sure! That is a KODAC momment.
Puggie...What a cute name! She looks like Willow! Belle is tiny tiny tiny. I really noticed it in the picture of the 3 Pugs with the little boy. She is the one with the purple collar right? She is still so small! I love Willow's tongue in the first picture. Did you tell her to do that??? LOL

They are all so cute. What a great family day!

Anonymous said...

Hey you all...looks like great fun and a great place to be and close to home but without all the things that distract you while at home. The girls look so cute in their pink shirts. Me no like worms....

I'm hope this comment will post because I'm using my dad's computer. Sandy

My Pugs Blogger said...

Looks like a great day!! I wish we lived close so we could enjoy that nice weather and camp ground too.

Puggy is too cute - but not cuter than Willow and Belle ;)