Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Sandy!!!

Happy Birthday from your Friends from New Hampshire..............


Visit Sandy A.k.A Ragus Pug http://www.raguspug.blogspot.com I bet she would love a Birthday wish from you too!

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Miss T and Miss W and Lisa, Thank you so much for the birthday greetings. That just made my day and makes me smile!! I love to see you girls' smiling faces and the puggies too. I wish I could send some sunshine up that way today! I must go get the husband to see this!!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!
I will be over wishing her a Happy birthday :)

Sandy said...

I had a great day and thought about you guys all day. What you girls did was so special. Your mama is a lucky mama to have you two sweet girls!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Hi Sandy, Yes I thought of you today also. My Girls did alot of nice things for me today. I woke up to find Happy Mothers Day written over all the Mirrors with eraser markers they even wrote in the shower and toilet seats too I got a great smelling Raspberry Candle. a nice card and they did alot around the house, the cleaned their rooms, the spare room which they call their dressing room. This is where their dressers and closest are this allows them more room in their bedrooms) We had Chinese for Dinner. I went to visit my Mom and Dad early afternoon ( Willow tagged along too) I brought her Flowers and the Goodies I baked yesterday. It was nice to visit with them. We Live just a few miles apart but never seem to visit enough. so it was a short visit but yet nice too.
I am glad you enjoyed your Day. You mentioned you were born on a Tuesday..Both T and W were born on Tuesday too. and also both were born on a Season change...T was born on the first day of Fall and W was born on the first day of Summer. My Daughter T said this is another thing we have in common with you.....She is very fond of you.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a really fun day today. How sweet your girls are and then to bring your momma goodies! Very nice :)

YUMMY.....I LOVE Chinese food. It is one of my favorite foods ever. That and Italian pasta. Now you got me hungry! lol.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Sandy said...

Lisa, sounds like a good day you had with the girls. If I would have had children, I would want a girl. I know what you mean by not visiting enough with the parents. I'm glad mine are only an hour away now instead of three. But I still only get over there once every two weeks or they'll come over here about the same. They would like my sister and I to move back in with them!!! Do you ever think about your girls being grown and where they will be at your age?

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»