Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yeah...a nice day Finally!

Here is another plant I bought yesterday. I had this old chair and had my Husband cut a hole out in the seat area to make a planter. so here you go...... I think I am going to put it near the end of my driveway where there is a rock garden with our Road number and shrubs. Then again I am changing my mind like the weather so how knows where this plant will end up. Belle and Willow are thrilled to be out. This is our unfinished deck for our Pool that is (should) be getting put in by the end of this month........

This is the view of the hill we live on at the end of my driveway...this is where I plan to put my new plant....that is if I do decide on this spot for it...LOL
My Hubby mowing the lawn it was wicked tall..almost up to my knee in some spots. all this rain made it grow like crazy..... Here is My Daughter T riding her 4 wheeler..she has been riding since she was 2 years old. Our other Daughter W rides too. they both have their own 4 wheelers. they have so much fun with them. we have plenty of land for them to tinker around on. we don't even have to leave home. Do you notice the Puddle T is heading towards! this is the reason why Bleach was invented! Mom and Dad if you are reading this... shortly after this picture was taken she put on her Chest protector.....LOL Don't worry.. :o)



Anyway you can See everyone was anxious to get outside today after work and school My youngest went home with a friend today so this is the reason for not posting any pictures of her...so No I didn't forget about her she just is not home....LOL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is just too cute ;)
It sure does look like you guys were anxious for some sunshine! Finally :) I am glad you got some today!

You have a nice drive up view. So many trees! Its nothing like that where we are!
How long does it take to get to the city part of your town?
It looks like you have your own Castle tucked away in the Hills........I love it!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Coco, actually it only take a few min to get to the stores from here we live a mile up the road from the main strip with all the stores, restraunts and movies.... and downtown is just a few mins too. we even walk to town sometime and the park down the hill that has swim meets and ball games and a play scape area. we walk there a lot with the dogs and let the kids play..we live in a pretty safe area. not much crime here. so this makes it a nice area to live. I have lived in this town my whole life.

Anonymous said...

Oh that sounds wonderful !!
I love that you get the country feel but still have the malls and all. I love your house and area. Your lawn is wonderful !!!!! It is so large. That is one of the big perks I bet having all that area to play with the dogs :)

Sandy said...

Wow, that is some kind of lawn mower!! I mean tractor. I guess that save a lot of time and is a must have for that much yard to cut. Miss T looks so cute on that wheeler. I'm sure going the the puddles is a extra bonus of fun. I've seen those chairs with the seats out and the flowers sitting in them. Clever idea. I love seeing your road. Looks like a wonderful place to live and it looks like fresh air and quiet.

Punchbugpug said...

How funny about your chair. I too have a chair like this. It was my grams. I move it from garden to garden. I actually cheat on this one and have a pot with florist foam in it and use "fake" flowers. I just went out yesterday and bought new flowers for it and moved it to it's new location for this year. I'll have to post a photo so you can compare the chair! It looks like you enjoy your land and girls!