skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Bonding time with Belle
Belle is finally settling down. she is now starting to be a snuggler and wants to be with who ever wants to allow her onto their lap. after a few mins. of patting she falls asleep....following a lot of snoring. So here we are watching Desperate House wives well at least I am watching it. So Coco's Mom is this something Coco does during Desperate House wives????
7 comments:
So...can you snap a pic of Dh for me too??? So I can sneak peak it. Just kidding ;)
It is two hours tonight, I am SO exited!! Cant wait...
and yes, Coco does that too. I will hold him and he chews a bone. He has to have a bone, but he wants to be in my lap while he chews it.
DH is kinda funky tonight. it has alot of Flash backs.
Aw, lookit the passed out puppy!
So sweet! :o)
Darn!
I hate when shows do flash backs.... they waste time doing that in my opinion!
I'll give my finale opinion tomorrow :)
I love it when chichi lays on me like that. I can't get the test of them to do that. Baxterman will do that in the bed but he won't let me hold him doing that. Tiny will do that for her daddy. Sugar doesn't like to be upside down.
I haven't watched DH in a long time but since it was two hours tonight, I caught the second hour. Why did that crazy guy that likes Bree run over Mike? Is there something going on there?
Hi Lisa
Your hair looks awesome. I remember you saying on my post that your hair was similar to mine colour wise :) I just need a good straightner to get it to sit as straight as yours. that pic is so cute of your baby sleeping on her back with you :) Take care :)
Ragus----
I really don't understand why that guy ...........(he is a dentist that Susan met at the movies while trying to trick Mike that he was going out with Susan. That was back when Susan and Mike weren't really dating anymore...they wanted to make eachother jealous somewhat). .......ran over Mike when I had thought that he was over Susan and onto Bree........but I guess not. This show gets confusing sometimes!
Post a Comment