Thursday, May 04, 2006

Favorite places

This is Willow's favorite place to sit and sleep. She watches the Cars drive by...Birds and sometimes a stray cat that comes around randomly who we named ~Bugs~ she also likes to sit in the window to watch the girls playing. The only down fall with this spot is I have to clean the window everyday. Not because of nose prints but because of the nose spray from her breathing I am sure those of you who are Pug owners know what I am talking about...so I have to keep a bottle of Windex handy and a Coffee Filter...( coffee filters work great for cleaning windows..it doesn't leave lint like paper towels do) Here is Belle showing off her new tags! She is now a registered US Citizen!
This is Belle favorite place...~her toy basket~ she also uses this as a way to peek out the Window with Willow seeing how she is unable to jump up to Willow Bed on the Window Sill. and occasionally she will snuggle in for a lil nap. I have tried to take a picture but it is almost as if she know that I am trying to take it and she wakes up and jumps out of the basket of toys. I hope to get a picture of this...she looks like a stuffed pug put away in the toy Basket.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

That looks like a prime spot for seeing the world outside. I hope you get the picture of Belle asleep in the basket. When our Tiny was first brought home, she sleep in a basket for a few days. It was so cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. The cuteness! I am glad to see Willow's window spot. I think I would like to do that for Coco since he *LOVES* watching the birds (and occasional bunny) in our yard. Belle's is pretty cute too! Just like a puppy of her to have her fav spot on her TOY basket! :o] Is Willow's window spot a actual window sil or is it made from a desk covered?? Give me some ideas for Coco........... LOL :-)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Willow bed is a down throw it is actually on an old sofa table I had and it fit perfect under the window so it is now all hers and it is long enough for her to streach out and when Belle is bigger this will allow room for her too.

Anonymous said...

I think I will try this!!
We have an old wood table in the shed that we never use so it will be perfect ;)