
Belle is still on her Puppy food so I keep her is in the regular bag that it comes in...I feed her Science Diet she does well with this food. Hopefully Belle wont have any food allergies so I can wean her onto IAMS so I only have to buy 2 kinds of food rather than 3....
Here we have Willow's food drawer.....I had a large drawer that was not being used so I decided to make this Willow's food drawer. This is also her special diet that has to stay away from all foods. This is a Protein free food.
Not much of a post but something a lil different. Now you can imagine the chaos we encounter during the feeding times. I have to feel Willow first just to make sure she wont charge and chow onto someone else food....which has happened too many times. not a good thing for her to be eating. When she eats anything but her prescription food she gets soar, itchy and looses her fur in patches and vomits like you wouldn't believe. Not fun being allergic to Protein. no yummy snacks , No ice cream at the doggy bar in the summer...no licking the gravy bowl......although I do sometimes do give her a fishy cracker for a VERY Special treat seeing how they are low in protein. if anyone out there knows of a protein free treat PLEASE! let me know Willow misses out on yummy treats!

6 comments:
Aw I think it's a great post! I can imagine the hecticness of feeding times. I wish I knew of low protein treats for Willow. I will look around the net and see what I can find for her! Poor baby........but at least she is happy and healthy on this special food.........that's what matters most! and you do a great job. She has a goooooooooood mommy!!
Oh and I forgot to mention How cute little Belle looks eating out of her bowl. Precious!
I love that you have a drawer you can put the food in like that. I wish I could do that. I'd have to put it in a big tuppeware kind of container in the drawer because Florida has bugs that go after everything that's not airtight. Poor little Willow. I feel for her. I guess you can give her fresh carrots or something as a treat.
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment