We have been trying to have Belle sleep with us the past few weeks. Not a good thing. she thinks it is time for play. if you make the tiniest movement she will attack you she will bite on the covers and shakes her head. or she will walk around ..sometime she will attempt to walk over your face. this got old so we figured she still needs to be in her crate at night. We tried again last week she did better she fell asleep after she did her blankets in mouth head shake thing a few times until 1:30 am then she decided it was time to play so I got up and told her that Little girls need their rest and it was not a good time for play. and put her in her crate with her Kong otherwise she would bark and cry. so we tried again last night....she must see Willow go under the covers right off. SO last night I put Belle on the bed and Willow. Willow snuck her head under the covers and went down to the end of the bed and fell asleep. ( this is where she sleeps all night under the covers. So I see Belle go under I am thinking to myself...GREAT Pug Play under the covers while I am trying to sleep. I climbed in and Belle came back up from the covers and laid right beside me and plopped her head down and fell asleep. She was still there when the alarm went off at 5:30 this morning! Yeah, No pee pee no nothing! So hopefully tonight will go as smoothly as last night. Willow started sleeping with us when she was 7 months old. Belle is almost 5 months. and still growing. I think we need to invest in a King size bed . our Queen is just a little snug now that we have 2 Puggies sharing it with us.
Belle Now.............
Belle at 8 weeks old.

7 comments:
Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!
What a sweet baby...learing to sleep quietly in the bed. She has such a unique look to her face. My chichi as a baby and her face now hardly look like the same pug. But her eyes and nose look the same. I miss them being babies. When I see Belle and Punchbug's Rosie, I want a baby pug so bad....but I don't want to go through all the "baby stuff" again....sandy
Happy birthday to your mama! It's my birthday too!
Miko wakes up everyday between 5:30 and 6am - I don't ever need my alarm clock anymore - so I know what you mean :)
Sandy's right - I promised Jerry no more puppies - just rescue babes who are over 1 year!
Happy Birthday to you Mom! Wow! Belle sure is growing fast. Hope she gets this sleep thing all figured out for you. Pyrite has an advanced degree in napping! She likes her beauty sleep.
Cheers
Your lucky puggies....ours don't get to sleep in our bed (husband doesn't like it). Not only are they smelly and shed too much, we did a trial run of them sleeping in the bed, and Oscar threw up on the bed twice. Yuck! At least Daisy is smart enough to jump in the floor when she has to throw up. Some times I ditch husband and sleep in the guest bed with the puggies. But it usually doesn't end up a good night's sleep--Daisy usually gets up and walks around in the middle of the night. Silly pugs!
Happy birthday to your momma!
Belle...Belle...Belle....What can I say other than CUTE. She still has that ~ADORABLE~ Smooshy face that I have never seen any other Pug have. I love it. She is precious. I am glad she is starting to get the hang of sleeping in bed with you now! She seems like a snuggle bug. I see where the Kong came in handy for her when she didnt want to sleep ;)
Gotta love 'em Kongs!
Happy Birthday to your Mah'!
Belle is so beautiful. Sadie's time in the bed came only after the same maybe even more attempts then you've had wit Belle. It'll all work out in the end.
She sure is some cute and I love her wrinkly eyes :o)
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
Post a Comment