Monday, May 22, 2006

From Sandy's neighborhood to Mine.............

I took a side road to my house today to take these pictures up on the hill that I look up at eveytime I look outside . so here is another view of my surroundings. A lot different than what Sandy at Ragus pug has posted. she has the beautiful sea and palm trees to me having mountains and Pine trees.... From her southern Accent to my Northern Accent.One ........end of the united states to the other

The Mountain you see in this picture below is actually in the State of Vermont. we live under 5 minutes to the Vermont border. The name of this Mountain is Mt. Ascutney

Here where you see the 2 yellow arrows is my house and garage from the top of this Hill.
How Cool is the sky in this picture????

Yup..here is our little town.....just under the yellow arrow. this is our down town area. the old Mills and downtown shops and bakeries, banks it is bigger than this looks..lol I think our City's population is around 14,000. It is growing we have nice shopping centers and restraunts. alot of construction is going on to add more stores.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, THANK YOU for that post of your town and where you live. It is absolutely beautiful. So amazing that you are in the middle of all the greenery and mountains and rolling hills. It looks like it smells so green and fresh. You're right, it is a huge contrast between our two places where we live. I am still amazed that we can know each other because of the Internet and otherwise would never have found each other in our little spots in this huge world.

Anonymous said...

I think it is great. Trees and mountains are a wonderful surrounding place! It seems like a wonderful place to live. Looking at the Big picture really amazes Me...Seeing your little yellow dot...That's you guys, one of MILLIONS in this gigantic world on the literal OPPISITE end then I am. Yet like Ragus said, we know eachother b/c of the internet. Amazing! I am glad ;)

Anonymous said...

Also.......Don't feel alone.......We don't have ocean views either ;(
We do have a mountain behind our house.. I have a picture I took of it... I'll post it if I can find it!