Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Willow is surfing the web..........

Willow is surfing the web to hopefully find some answers on Chronic Dog ear infections...Willow has another ear infection a bad one and it doesn't smell pretty. she is rather on the stinky side...It must hurt. It looks awful. she has been on medication for a while for her wrinkles and ears..but poor little girl has another on...this may sound Bizarr but My daughter has tubes put in for chronic ear infections why can't they do it for dogs....or do they?
Willow checking sites on ear infections............. Anyway an update on my last post......Willow and Belle decided that the hanging plants weren't that big of a deal they figured they were going to be hanging around for the summer...Willow seemed to think they were for her to eat.....No no...Not good for Puggies I told her.......

Well Sandy here is another restraunt we went to tonight... Margaritas ... I didn't have my camera so I tought I would post the link...I know how much you like food and restruants.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I sure hope you find Willow some relief for her ears.

Thank you for posting the restaurant link for me. I feel special! I looked at the menu and I'm wanting a few of those items. I love avocado so much. So the avocado jack crisp thing sounds really good to me. The coco loco drinks sounds good. I would like to see that chain come down this way. I made beef enchiladas tonight from the kit in the grocery store. Not near as good as going to the restaurant!

I'm not here. said...

*smooches for Willow*
Poor pooch!
I hope she gets better soon.

That might be a possibility, putting tubes in her ears.
You never know nowadays...

Anonymous said...

Awww :( I am so sorry to hear about Willow. She looks so sweet behind the computer. You are a great mommy to her, on the ball, she is in good hands! I will pray she gets better and there is a way to help her out!

Margaritas. Looks. Delicious.
YUMMY! Mexican food and Chinese food are weaknesses for me. Me being a health nut and all...I know I shouldn't eat the sodium filled Chinese food, but sometimes....I do! It is so good! And Spanish rice....................my favorite! Ok ~~ Now I am HUNGRY.