Monday, May 22, 2006

Full tummies.....New Look

Went and did the usually Monday Morning thing......$180.00 later . Where does all the food go. I swear the middle of the week my Daughters are Mom can you go to the store we are out of everything! I am like OMG there is now way. But sure enough we are usually heading back to the store by Thursday again and drop another 50 bucks on more items. I think I know the problem...my kids have friends over all the time. But I wouldn't change that . They are all good kids... So here are the Pugs look'n to see if I got any Jumbones or chewies.



Belle find anything good yet???


Willow you are not going to believe this....I check every bag and Mom did;t buy us one stink'n thing!

I can't believe I forgot dog treats! how can I forget Dog treats! Good thing the pet supply store is just down the road. I will have to run in and get them something good. they have treats but they are the ones that they don't like...spoiled lil things arn't they!





Okay..I didn't post anything on this but last week I decided it was time for a change. so I bit the Bullet and went for it. I went back to my natural color..( No more beige blond) and had 3 1/2 inches cut. I wasn't to comfortable with it the first couple of days and pulled it back in a pony tail and my Ball hat. During the weekend I played with it and I guess I can live with it. I am not used of it being this dark. and it is shorter than what I am used to. anyway here is ......what do you think????? Some of my friends like it better then I have a few who like the blond Highlights I HAD in it better. what do you think?


10 comments:

My Pugs Blogger said...

I think it looks VERY good - I recently went au natural and stopped coloring my hair too.

I love the color - it's very chic

Ziz said...

your hair looks sooooo PRETTY! I love the way you styled it in that last picture. :D

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I think your hair looks great! Very shiny and healthy looking.

Jo Jo said...

did i cause that hair post? i apoligise if you weren't letting the cat out of the bag. i think it looks really nice. i found my hair looked really healthy and shiney afterwards. yours looks sophisticated and flirty. how did your family re-act?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Hi Jodi, No you didn't let the cat out of the bag...LOL you actually inspired me to post this. Thank you! So far so good with the reactions. My Husband likes it more today than he did the first day. My youngest daughter is starting to take a liking to it. she didn't like it when I first got it done. other wise everyone else seems to have positive feedback. It is getting better, the newness is just starting to wear off. which is funny because I have been a brunette my whole life except the past 2 years with highlights. Thanks again

Sandy said...

I think it looks great! It's so shiny. Your complex is beautiful, too. What kind of eyeliner do you use? I have a problems getting mine to looks smooth. I use a pencil but it looks jagged when I get though putting it on.

Sandy said...

I see Oreos in one of those bags....I'll be up there in a week because that's how long it will take me to drive that far....Just kidding. I love OReos.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your new haircut and color. The dark color looks great against your skin tones. The lenght looks great too...nice to straighten, wont take too long!
You are one of those people ANY hair cut would look good on! With me...it has to be blonde or I might look like a vampire. LOL
But blonde is my natural color so that's good!
Anyways... I love your hair. Stick with it! Ignore the others that told you otherwise. ;)

Leah said...

I think it looks GREAT! Very natural and perfect with your coloring.

Dave said...

Your hair looks great:)

Pyrite wants Belle and Willow to know that if no Jumbones appear she will start a fundraiser here in Canada to buy them some;)

Hope the sun shines your way all week.

Cheers,

Wanda