I don't know what Mountains are in the background..we have so many it is hard to keep track.

I bet our interstates are alot different than yours Sandy. This is what our interstates look like. I think we maybe passed a hand full of cars . in a 20 mile stretch. This interstate is about 20 minutes from my house. Some get a little busier the closer you get to the Bigger City which is a little over an hour away.You don't see much traffic here if you do it usually has to do with Road Construction.

2 comments:
Thank you for showing me that. It is so beautiful up there. I am amazed at your interstate and how uncrowded it is. Wow! I bet that water in the lake is so cold. Does it ever warm up to a temperature that feels good? Sometimes our pool water is so warm it's like being in the bathtub and is not refreshing because it's too warm.
Are you always smelling fresh air up there? It looks like you'd just smell a green tree smell all the time. We are usually smelling salt water air or it's so humid and no breeze in August and September that sometimes you just smell whatever is cooking or brewing around you.
The interstate has wonderful scenery! All the trees make it a nice place to drive. I hope you all enjoyed your day trip ;)
Post a Comment