Sunday, May 21, 2006

All 3...actually all 4 if you count the magnet



Miles, Willow and Belle enjoying the little bit of sun we had this morning.....now it is raining AGAIN! enought rain already!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are ALL so cute! Including the magnet of course ;)

I love the way sun looks beating down on a dog's face. It is calming to look at.

When I first saw the picture, it looks like you have TWO Miles. There is a full body shadow on Miles so it looks like he is sitting....But then I saw a Lab body laying down and it is his, so it looked like 2!

Do you see that too??????
Or am I the only one????

Anonymous said...

I just checked the news....Guess what......It is supposed to shower rain here today too!

Ugg for both of us and our Pugs and Maltepoo :(

Anonymous said...

I love laying in the sun whenever it finally comes out. We've had a lot of days with rain too.

Punchbugpug said...

That should be a greeting card! Isn't it great that they all love each other!!!!