Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pugs are the best medicine......

Belle and my blue eyed girl............. Poor kid if you click on this photo you can see her chapped nose from blowing it all the time. her fever broke finally now she just has a bad cough and runny nose. Whooping cough is no fun. she misses her friends. she just wants to feel better and to be able to go back to school and have her friends over again. her best friend practically lives here. we are all have withdrawals with her friends absence. they have been friends since they were 4 years old. Sp for now the pugs are taking her friends place and hanging out with her. they make the best medicine.
Willow catching a few mins of sun .....on a dreary day..the sun peeked out for a few minutes off and on today between a light rain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) to your daughter. I hope she starts feeling better. Her poor nose, I zoomed in and saw how red and chapped it is. That will go away right after the blowing stops so tell her not to worry too much! She looks so sad. I feel so bad for her! I'm thinking about her and hope she is well soon and back with her friends!

Willow and Belle look like they are doing a good job of keeping her company! Sweeties.

Sandy said...

OH, I feel so bad for all of y'all. That is so miserable. I hate it for those two beautiful girls...being bored on top of being sick. I hope you all have lots of videoes to watch. The pugs look so sweet hanging out with them. I hope the weekend brings some sunshine and time outside.

Shannon said...

Aw, feel better daughter!

Adventures of Bismarck said...

I'm so sorry to that your daughters are sick. I hope they feel better soon.

That pic of your daughter and Belle is adorable.