Friday, May 19, 2006

Puggy chores night.........

The Pugs have chores too.........not really but they wish this is something they could do every night.........I went to clear the table and this is what I found when I turned back around....

In this picture you can see a bit of our Lab... the pugs wouldn't even let him join in...
I think they did a pretty good job...What does Pug allowance go for nowadays??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are such a good dinner clean up crew!
Poor Lab baby .... He looks like he really wanted to join in! :)
I see the crate in the background, Coco has the same one! Petsmart??? I got his there :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Hah..I got Belle's at Pet-co...we don't have a pet-smart around here. I assume it is the same thing. I gave Miles ( our chocolate lab) one of the kids plated they didn't finish..he got made out better then the dishwasher crew I think...mashed potatoes, Zucchini, and London Broil.

Anonymous said...

I would say so! Miles made out like a bandit! Haha for the Pugs LOL
Petco, Petsmart... same thing I am sure! Coco likes his, sometimes he goes in it during the day if it is up to chew his bone or something. I find it so cute.

I'm not here. said...

So that's the water-saver setting!
LOL!
Good girls! ;oD

Punchbugpug said...

I think Pug allowance these days is 10 hugs and 2 treats, or is it 2 hugs and 10 treat...yeah, that's it!

I have the magnet too. I have never seen it in black?????

Sandy said...

That's so cute to see them doing what they do best!