Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Desert at My House all is welcome!


Fresh out of the Oven.......what is better than a nice smelling house on a rainy cold night than Banana Chocolate Chip Bread??? All is welcome! Including Pugs, Maltepoos and Bostons!! and many more.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so good!
Nothing is better then a nice smelling house on a cold night with your family and Pugs and hubby and girls and all cozy.
Enjoy it!
Now....IF Desperate Housewives were on right now, that would make it even better! LOL

I'll be right over.............. and Coco's coming..... :) LOL

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Ya no kidding! I am so anxious for DH. My Mom is also a fan of the show. DO you watch Greys Anatomy at all? I will save to a peice of Bread.....

Dave said...

We are on the way! Just gotta get Pyrite across the border--- we are worried she might have some outstanding warrants from her time in the Kitty Cat Street Gang

Punchbugpug said...

Sorry to hear it's still raining your way. It's let up here for a bit now! Thank goodness. Our lawn is growing like CRAZY and the girls HATE walking in the wet grass. Dessert looks de-licious.

Sandy said...

Yummy, I think I can smell that all the way down here...in my dreams! I hope you all get some relief soon from that rain.

Anonymous said...

I just saw New England's flodding on the news tonight after I watched 'House' . Oh my goodness, I didn't realize it was that bad in some places of NE!
Are you guys all right...completely out of the way?? I pray you are!
The water was just pouring.

To answer your question from before....nope, I never really "got into" Greys Anatomy. I dont know why but it doesnt trigger that excitment for me that D.H does!

I did watch American Idol tonight........although my pick left last week :-( (Chris Daughtry)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm I'll be right over!

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious. If I were in your neighborhood, I would SO stop by. :)