Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Meme

Thanks to Sandy, Coco's Mom and Alfreds Mom they inspired me to do a Meme.....so here you go...




My ~Meme~

Five Things In My Closet:
1*Shoes
2*Tons of clothes
3*extra blankets and Pillows
4*2 Dressers
5*Books

Five Things in the Fridge:

1*Cantaloupe
2*Brussels Sprouts
3*Blue Cheese Crumbles
4*Orange Juice
5*Chardonnay

Five Things in my Purse:
1*Checkbook
2*credit cards
3* Cell Phone
4* Work Keys
5* Hand Sanitizer

Five things in my Car:
1*Lip Balm
2*Sunglasses
3* DVDs ( the girls have DvD Players behind the front seat head rest)
4* Garage door opener
5* Cd's

Five things I watch on TV
1* Desperate Housewives
2*Greys Anatomy
3* True Crime
4* Forensic Files
5* Most Extreme Home makeover


Five things I dislike
1* Germs
2* sicknesses
3* liars
4* Ice Cream
5* McDonalds

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I like yours!!
Ok.........I have more to add......
Now we are:

**Toe, Camo, AND Desperate Housewives Fans!**

Can the list grow any more?? :-) I think it can!...We'll see!

Desp. Houswives is on tonight at 9! Its already been on by you thought I think with the time diff. For me......and hour and a half to go! It looks good tonight!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

yes Desperate House Wives was very good!! Now I am watching Greys's Anatomy .....my 2 favorite shows that I can't miss...

your T.C.D.H friend...lol

Anonymous said...

Hey my T.C.D.H buddy! (I like the addreviation a lot! I am going to us it!)
Oh....You have me very excited for D.H. tonight! I think Denette's hubby is getting fired this episode? Wait...dont tell me! I guess I will just have to wait an hour! LOL
Enjoy Greys Anatomy......... :) Are Willow & Belle by you? Cuddle bugs! Coco loves watching DH with me every Sunday. He chews a Kong while I watch! Traditions

Sandy said...

You two are so funny!! Now, you have two dressers in your closet and Coco has one in hers. I'm jealous over here in my little house. You guys want to post a picture of your closets??

Anonymous said...

Ragus.......I think I just might!! :)

T.C.D.H Buddy....Desperate Housewives was So good tonight, you were right! Boy, it just doesnt stop. What Bree did tonight was a big surprise. One 2 more episodes of the season ;(

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Bree and Eady Both surprised me! I hope Susan and Michael get back together they make the cutest couple!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sandy...Hummmm Closest post! Yes sounds like a go to me....let me finish switching over our Winter clothes to spring and summer clothes first... it is looking kinda unkept at the moment.

Sandy said...

Let me know. Wait till you see the color of my closet walls. But you can hardly see them because it's small and jammed with stuff.