Monday, May 01, 2006

Guess where we went today!

Here is Willow anxious to see where we are off to. No I wasn't driving while I took this picture I was actually at a stop sign waiting for a long line of cars to pass . so this was a perfect opportunity for me to snap this picture of Willow looking out the back window. Only if Willow knew where we were going........................... Here we are! can you guess???? I will give you a hint. this is Me reassuring the girls that it wont be a long visit and No Willow you are not going to have your Anal Expression done today....
If you guessed the vet you are Correct....Belle was due for her 3rd set of shots she gained weight she is now 6lb 8 oz. or last visit she was 4 lb 4 oz so she is in fact growing. And very healthy. so now she is a Legal Beagle...she got her rabie shot so I got to register her today. As For Willow her folds are so deep and are always infected, I have to apply her ointment 2 times a day. so right now she has a another yeast infection going on in her wrinkles. Listen to this...he gave me a few choices on medications and he even said that they are able to do Cosmetic surgery to alter her wrinkles...I was like OMG you have got to be kidding me! No way...first of all it would change the appearance of her face...second it is Plain out Crazy to even consider doing such a thing. (unless it is life threatening) anyway We are starting a new medication for her wrinkles. Willow 's weight is about the same she is a healthy 18 lb 8 oz. and came home with all her wrinkles too.... Willow is safe don't worry I am not even considering that.
Belle getting some loves after her shot from her human sister

Willow and Belle finally home relaxing after being poked and jabbed at the vet. Belle with her Chewy and Willow looking disgusted at Belle for chewing in her ear.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Belle is back to looking tiny again! She looks small up against Willow in the last picture and with your daughter holding her. I am so glad it went well today at the Vet.......I would SO NOT do the surgery on Willow either. That is nuts. If it can be fixed or maintained on the surface, then so be it. (Unless of course it got bad or something like you said, but I dont see that happening). Yeah for Belle.......she is offically a registered citizen!!!! LOL
Anyways.....glad to see your gals back home relaxing. They look so sweet :]

Ziz said...

hah that last picture cracks me up. Belle looks like she is totally chewing in Willows ear on purpose. :o)

My Pugs Blogger said...

What medication did you get? We were at the vet today for Miko and her never-ending battle with her wrinkles. We have tried 3 ointments and are now trying an antibiotic (tablet). The vet said if that didn't work they would do a biopsy on the bumps that occur (and she gets yeast infections) to find out the source of the cause.

I'm not here. said...

Belle: "Am I bugging you?"
Willow: "..."
Belle: "How 'bout now?"
Willow: *rolls eyes, sighs*
Belle: "Hellooo?"

Too funny! :oD

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

MyPugsBlog,
Willow is now on a medication called Mometamax this is an ointment with an applicatior which makes it easier to apply. She was on a medication called Trioptic-s/Vetrapolycine ointment. we didn't see any change for the better with that on though. we also use MalAcetic wipes on her wrinkles 1-2 times a day. we get this from the vet also. the wipes smell sooo good. kinda like apples/ peaches.. maybe ask you vet about these 2 medications??? or maybe you already had them. anyway I hope this helps you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God Abby must be such a porker - she's 4 weeks younger than Belle and she weighs the same thing. We went to the vet yesterday too for Abby's 12 week shots.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Vero, Actually I bet Abby us right where she should be. I was for told by the vet that Belle is tiny her age. she is just going to be a small lil girl. The Vet said it is nothing to worry about she is just a petite Pug.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

PugCrazy, Yes Belle is such a biter we call her needle teeth. although she isn't doing it as much as she did. she is getting to know that it HURTS. she is such a Spaz she is defiantly a puppy. I remember willow doing this too from biting to just being a crazy puppy. I did notice this all settled down after her spay surgery..next month Belle is due to have hers done. maybe this will settle her down a notch afre she get spayed too. (LOL)

Sandy said...

Those two are so cute. Willow looks worn out and Belle looks tired, too, but determined to chew on that treat. My vet's office looks almost exactly like yours!! Tell your daugther I'll post a pic of chichic tonight so the next time she stops by she'll see it.

Anonymous said...

Do you have any tricks to get Willow to sit still while you put ointment on her wrinkles. Everytime I try to clean out Bam-Bam's wrinkles he always tries to bite the washcloth thinking we are playing with him.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sorry Brandi, I wish we did have a trick or 2 to get Willow to cooperate with us. To do the wrinkle thing the only trick I have is to pin her between my legs and practically sit on her...LOL no fun for either one of us. she runs when she sees anything to do with a wrinkle wipe to the ointment box.

Anonymous said...

Within the next couple of months I am going to be getting a pug!!! I am so excited it has been 10 years since I have had a dog so I am a little out of the loop on doggie stuff these days so I have a few questions for anyone that reads this. Should the dog have most of its shots before I buy it and how many should it have afterwards? What dog food is good for pugs? Potty training crate vs. potty pad? And if anyone lives in an apartment and has to pick up the poop what kind of pooper scooper is best? Thanks

Anonymous said...

lol yeah I go through the same thing, I have to practically sit on Bam-Bam to clean out his wrinkles and sometimes brib him with a treat!