Monday, May 29, 2006

Summer!!!!

Finally summer is here. it was rather warm but no complaints it is a Looooong winter here. Willow and Belle seem to handle the warmth pretty well. I keep them in the house where it is cool. Although Willow doesn't seem as interested in her dinners the past few days she she picks at her food. Belle is another story she will eat anything anytime..... she is a little piggy she has no issues with consuming food. Willow taking a stroll through the field. We didn't go out long it was too hot for them today......
W and Belle cooling off in the Pugs Pool. Willow thinks it is a large drinking dish. she hops in for a drink then hops out. Belle Is not too sure what to think of it. This was her first day in her Puggy Pool. She Better enjoy it I paid a whopping $8.oo for it at Wally World. I think when she gets used to it I won't be able to get her out.
Here is a plant I picked up at a local green house. I have a lot of Purple Petunia. SO I picked up this Pink Petunia. Nice Bright Pink color.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willow looks beautiful in the field of green! Green is her color ;) What a wonderful picture of sweet Belle in the pool. Don't worry ~ By next weekend you will have to give her a treat to get her out of it!


LOVE your flowers!!!
Nice color, I love the hot pinks.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers!! I bet things grow so great up there where it's not getting scortched by the sun. I like that pool and W looks like she does, too. I might have to get one of those soon. I know Chichi would love it....sandy

Anonymous said...

OH I wanted to tell you!.........Today I tried CAMO on my toes (with pink and white since I didnt have green and blue).
Ok...Let us just say that it isnt such a good idea for the toes!LOL
What a mess! So I put back the pink w/ white dots! back to sticking to the original way! ;)

Anonymous said...

I meant to say green and BLACK.
Why did I say blue???? Crazy.

Anonymous said...

A pool sounds like a good idea! I think I should talk Mom into getting one for me. It's been really hot here also... way too hot to play outside.

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.