Friday, May 12, 2006

Pug Laundry Day

Pugs need clean things too....today was pug beds, blanket and toy cleaning day. what a better way spend a rainy day....clean smelling pug beds and blankets and the fresh smell of laundry to brighten up a dreary day.


In go the dirty toys and bedding....................................

Fresh out of the drier...............
Willow all snuggled up on her warm freshly laundered bed with all her clean toys!! she is one happy Pug...that is until she finds out tonight is her turn to be washed.
Belle's thrilled to have a warm fresh smelling blanket..........
I think I have 2 very happy Pugs today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, using Gain fabric softner would brighten up even my worst day! ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute! I love their blankie.......I love fresh smelling laundry. Willow & Belle look adorable and very happy!!

I'm not here. said...

Happy puppies! :oD
They're adorable.
Please rub their ears for me, please.
Thanks!

Dave said...

I like all the pink and purple in those blankies and toys:) mmmmm fresh smelling puggy accessories are awesome! I am also a fan of fresh smelling puggies:)

Sandy said...

I love fresh days but they don't get here very often. That's a lot of toys!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»