skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Finally....no rain today
No Rain today so I brought the four legged kids out for a walk out in our field outback. it was rather windy though. Can't wait for the warmer weather it is only in the upper 50's. Willow loves to walk in the fields she usually chases bugs and butterflies but today there wasn't any. You will see Belle barking during this video..she is barking at her Human Dad in the driveway. I was a quick short walk...long enough for Belle to put her self asleep when we got home........
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
6 comments:
Wow, so wonderful to be able to run on all that land. It's like having your own doggy park where they can run and play without worry...of course, if they don't run off too far. I can really hear your accent in that video!!
heee you have the cutest accent!! :)
PS -- Thank you for the card you sent me. You are so thoughtful. :D
belle is very convincing as a ferocious dog, great gaurd dog :) she's so sweet. and miles knows how to wind them up doesn't he ?!?! beautifull land/property you have, i would love to live on that much property. very envious :)
This video is too cute!
I love Belle's sweet little bark!
Miles' first jump into the movie was great...very impactful with his nice run in. He is so cute too!! Looks like a big love...and is that Willow smelling his booty? LOL
I love it! I miss seeing my Frankie chase and play and bark. I ran into a pug and his young owner in front of the store yesterday. His name was Nitro, the pug that is. The little boys name was, hmmm, I forgot. He looked like a fine owner of a teenage pug.
Post a Comment