
Hey Belle go ask Mom if we can go out to play!

Please Belle? I always have to ask it is your turn to ask now.
Fine! be that way! I didn't want to go outside anyway. 
Sleepy girls after a day at the Pug meet up last night, what a better place to be all snuggled up with Mom...
Look at Belle's Shoulder it looks dislocated. How can she sleep like that?
She must of been uncomfortable she moved her leg to another position.

5 comments:
awww pretty girls! I hope you get to go out to play later. Rainy here so Pyrite is relaxing today indoors. She is not a fan of the rain.
Cheers!
Precious.........Just precious!! It's real nice here today,. upper 70*'s. Belle is darker then Willow, I just realized that in the 1st picture!
Willow looks like he is leaning in to tell belle a secret. So cute!
I like your PINK capri's!! Those are the ones from Victoria secret right? They look so cute nustled on the coach.
Hi Coco's Mom yes Belle is darker than Willow especially in her face. they have totally different features all around Belles face is so flat as Willow has more of a snout. Willow's tail is a double tight twist as Belle's is a very limp tail with one loop. Their wrinkles are different too.
Yes my Pink Capri Pj's are from Victoria's secret. Victoria's Secret is my weakness. I have so many pj's, Bathing-suits from V.S. and I am addicted to V.S. Rapture Perfume Shower Cream and lotions..I wear it everyday. I have worn Rapture for the past few years.
Oh you addict!!!! Just kidding :)
You shoul take a pic of both of their tails. That would be cool to compare them. I haven't ever heard of a double twist. How neat!!
I love to see the sisters laying together in the sun. Looks like a beautiful sunny day there.
Post a Comment