Friday, May 05, 2006

Bigger than Pugs!

We have friends who have 6 Draft horses that live just a few miles down our road. both my Daughters are on BlackJack who weighs over 1,500 pounds he is a big boy! This is Pete he is a lot bigger he is HUGE I didn't catch his weight but he is ONE BIG BOY! but yet so gentle.
This is Molly she is going to a new home tomorrow she is a Foster Horse and is ready to go to her new forever home in Vermont just 30 minutes from here so she isn't going too far.

Here is My Oldest daughter adoring Pete. They plan on going to Horse camp this summer. Still up in the air we are still waiting to hear back...if not the YMCA camp...

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Those horses are huge. Do they have a job or are they just riding or show? I think horse camp would be great. I was always scared to get on a horse. I only got on one one time. Do you think that's another addition to your family, a horse?

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I can't imagine a pet that weighs in the 1000's!!! Your girls look like they loved the experience, especially your older one. I like her shirt. "It wasn't me". Cute! Hey Lisa..........did you see my toe-ies?? :-)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sandy,
My daughters have always wanted a horse...Not a chance! too expensive to care for and we would never be able to go on vacations..it is bad enough finding care for our pets when we go on vacation Or just away for the day even. so yes I would love to own a horse but it is not practical for our living lifestyle.

Coco's Mom
Ya She picked this shirt out at the mall not too long ago..if you knew my daughter you would know that she has a fascination of passing gas..LOL and this shirt she is wearing if you can see has a Frog and 2 ducks..the frog tooted under water and bubbles are surrounding the ducks and the duck is saying...It wasn't me! Funny for her but nothing I would ever be caught dead in! anyway this is one of her favorite shirts. not one of mine LOL

Anonymous said...

What beautiful animals!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a funny story behind the shirt! I just thought it was cute :-)

Sandy said...

That is a cute story about the shirt! I guess horses are very expensive.