Sunday, May 28, 2006

Another hot day so we went to my parents camp again for the day. we are actually heading back tonight to make Smores on the campfire it was too hot today to bring the pugs so they will go over with us tonight. maybe bring them to the dog beach. I felt bad leaving them home today but it is nice and cool in the house. better than out in the 90* weather. This is a photo of them when we left this morning. Belle all stretched out in the sun beam and Willow looking at me waiting for me to say Wanna go for a ride?? I think she was pretty upset with me as I closed the door behind me....................

W taking a dip to cool off........... W styling in her new sunglasses...Look Coco W has cool glasses too!
T and her father hooking a worm on her fish pole...........

Coco's Mom and I have a thing for Camouflage LOL a little joke we have....Above my husband is wearing camo shorts and my daughter is wearing a camo skirt.....My youngest and I didn't go with the camo attire today maybe tomorrow.....Didn't want to look to dorky....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is OMG I love all the CAMO today!

That is so cute how dad and his daughter are wearing CAMO ;) It's your turn and W's turn tomorrow! I saw on Ae.com the Flip-flops, way cute. I only saw the colors though, with no CAMO. One the slide show I saw pink with CAMO.......Like your daughter's......SOOO cute. I would love a pair. I have become addicted to it now. Its kind of a all-of-a-sudden thing too, and now I cannot stop. LOL

No D.H. tonight :(
Darn!

Anonymous said...

Coco wanted to be sure I let you know that your daughter's sunglasses are way cute! ;)

Sorry - I got to talking about CAMO and forgot to mention the cute sunglasses! lol

Have fun tonight yummmmmy marshmellows!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, that looks like so much fun and the camo clothes are too cute. Cooling off in the lake looks so refreshing. Do you guys do this all summer?
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Willow really does have such a range of facial expressions. You really can tell that she seems upset in that picture!