Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bikini time!


Finally today was absolutely gorgeous outside it actually got up to 79* yeah!!!! Here is a picture of Belle Panting. Poor girls she is not used of the warm weather. So for our friends down south it must really be hot! Willow looks as if she is wondering if I plan on painting her nails like my toes are done....
( you may have to click to see the COLORS )
Belle was in a not so lady like pose in this picture so I thought I would cover her up in a Bikini.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Goodness! That is adorable :)

Ziz said...

hahaha love the bikini!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I love your toes! Defintely a spring type of color creation. I like your toe rings too! I had one on each foot last summer (on my toe next to my big toe) and they were the kind that wrapped around like a regualr finger ring...and Guess what happened......the BOTH broke. Not one, but BOTH. :-( I was so sad. I got them for a dollar each, but still, I loved them! So right now my toes are Naked! LOL. I need to get some again this summer. yours made me think of mine....LOL :-) I will post a pic on my blog when I get them!! Lets be toe buds. hehe.
And Belles ikini is precious!! Awww

Anonymous said...

I meant to say Bikini. Why did I say ikini???

Sandy said...

Those toes will go great in your flip-flops! HOw did you get that bikini on her? I was showing it to my husband and he said it's painted on there and I said no it's not. But now that I studied it really hard....is it painted on there?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sandy,
yes your hubby is right. I played with MS Paint. to do this you click onto the picture in your MY PICTURES or where ever you have them right click and select edit this allows you to add fun affects to your pictures. as for my Toes now at least on toe will match one of my many flip Flops I own. it was fun both my girls toes are the same way. maybe I will polish the pugs toes like this too...LOL seeing how we have a pug meet-up tomorrow.

Dave said...

Haha thanks for the laugh- that bikini is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love your toes! One day ( one day when I am no longer pregnant!) I am going to get back in the habit of doing cute things like that.

Love the bikini. Now you need to get Punchbugpug to make you are real one for her!