Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Enough Rain already!

Belle and Willow so bummed that it is still raining out...tomorrow will be the 7th straight day of rain.....not a good thing there is a lot of flooding going on and we thankfully are safe but others arn't as lucky. Here is what is going on here in our state......anyway Belle and Willow miss playing outside and chasing bugs and birds so I think they are actually going crazy being inside....they are trying to eat the laundry basket!...............At first I thought Belle liked the warm feeling of the clothes because she kept jumping in the basket...then I noticed she was chewing away....
Look at Willow's eye...she can look at 2 different directions at the same time! kinda scary. My Husband calls this Parrot Eye.......



Willow is getting into it ..........Mmmmm Plastic.

Where did Willow go?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just too cute. I hate it when it rains in a row like that. Coco gets antsy and goes to the door, I know he wants to go outside and play. The rain is no fun! They are sooo precious though. I love the pic of Willow and her Parrot Eye :) That is too cute, she is looking at Belle like how crazy are you to bite a basket....then she joined it, Funny! Thats like Willow is a puppy again chewing things up ;)

AND............OMG...............I see your Sit Long, talk much sign!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. Beautiful :-)

No we are Live/love/laugh buddies too....oh my the list grows ~ lol

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

PugCrazy. Willow and Belle are whimps in the wet grass...Belle tries to walk backwards to walk away from the wetness....lol it is so funny to watch.

Coco.. Ha I never though about that sign..I am glad you noticed. I have so many signs around my house. I have a friend who makes them and sells them at her Moms store here in town It is a rustic country Decor store. she just made me one that says...always Kiss me goodnight and another one that says ... A house isn't a Home unless a Pug Lives in it ......I should so a post on all my signs for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh I have seen the kiss me goodnight one here in a store called Homegoods. A lady was buying it, it was real vintage-y, I told her I loved it! It was the last one in the store...so that is when we got the live, laugh, love one instead :) Id love to see your signs, Live/love/laugh buddy !!

Sandy said...

Willow's eye really does do the wild thing there! Too funny. I remember when Chichi and Tiny were that size and they were tearing up things with their teeth. My magazines and books were tattered if I left them laying around.