Here is Papa walking Belle...we were on the beach and I heard this little Muffled bark and there was little Belle taking a stroll with her Papa. you can hardly see her she blends in with the rocks.....
Whats camping with out Smores................Looks as if T has a tourch rather than a marshmallow. She likes them Black just like me. Her friends joined in on the fun too....
W making a smore for herself too she likes her barley toasted at all

4 comments:
Oh I can taste the marshmallows! Looks like you all had a great weekend:) My parent's have a trailer on the ocean but unfortunately it is a 24 hour drive for me to get there! Sigh- I miss salt water. Pyrite actually didn't care for it last summer but then again she is not one to jump in a lake either.
Cheers!
Oh I see your sunglasses like mine! Willow looks so happy to be looking out the window. Too cute! Coco loves sticking his head out the window. It is so funny, his ears go backwards and he looks like a rat with the wind blowing! Then he sticks his head back in and he is cute fluffy Coco again!
Willow's ears look so soft.........Like velvet! I know what they feel like now after petting the Pug baby Cloe at the vets. So soft.
It looks like you all had a wonderful weekend!
Are you going back tomorrow too??
You can tell W that I like my marshmellows BARELY toasted too. Anything more and I wont eat it.
Shes not alone! ;)
I like my marshmellows blackened too! Looks like everyone was having a great time!
I wish I was up there for all that fun you guys are having. Those are what great memories are made of. Tell T I love my marshmellows black and I love my BBQ meat blackend as well. Yummy for the charred grilled taste. Looks like you all had a nice crowd at the campfire.....sandy
Post a Comment