Anyway here are a few picture of what the 4 legged kids were up to today.....
Willow enjoying the outdoors....just wishing she could have some green grass to lay on rather than the dead grass from last year..........
Willow and Belle catching some raise on the back deck............
Belle's new sleeping position............. Frog legged!
Belle and her frog legged position again in the laundry room...she followed the sun into each room........

7 comments:
Oooh, a Pool!! Just in time for Summer :) The I love Brad is adorable, you are right, being it stayed and nothing else did. that's a good sign! :) Willow and Belle look adorble today in the sunlight. Belle looks like she grew a ton!!! The pic of her and Willow on the deck, I had to really look to see what baby was Belle. She is becoming a grown up puggie!! How old is she now?
They are PRECIOUS!! Give em a belly rub from Coco and me again tonight =)
That is so neat that the writing stayed up on there wall. I think that would be a good feeling to see that everytime you look in that direction. I bet you will enjoy the pool. Will it have any kind of heating to it? I agree with Coco, Belle is getting bigger!! I love the way the gravitate to the sun. I spent some time with mine today brushing them and rubbing them and I gave Tiny a bath. Sometimes I just want to spend all my time holding them.
The pool is going to be so nice! I hope you all have some lovely sunny weather to enjoy most of the summer.
I love the frog legged position. Sadie does it also and it's too cute :)
My little ones do the frog stance, too!
J.D. wiggles his feet while doing so, which makes my Dad cringe.
"How can he do that?!"
Roscoe, our shi tzu, just looks like a small rug when he does that.
Belle has grown from her last photos!
She's almost as big as Willow.
:o)
You know, I notice the picture of Willow and Belle together too and Belle looks so much bigger in this picture than she really is. she has grown but I think this picture added a couple pounds to her. Belle has a vet app. coming up on Monday afternoon so I will be curious to see how much she has grown.....
The frog dog pose is one of my favorites
Post a Comment