
As most of you know that Willow is on a Protein free diet and has a prescription food that cost me a fortune...Belle seems to have taken a liking to it, It wont hurt her. all it is, is food that has ZERO protein in it..so all it hurts is my wallet. I don't usually let her eat it. I just couldn't pass this picture up.
Miles and Willow enjoying the warm day...( Belle is actually out there too she is right under Miles ( the lab) when I took this picture.
Hey Willow wanna give me a lift..my little legs are getting ready to give out! ( she looks like a frog LOL.)



Another nice day today...mid 60's Worked just for a few hours today I was home by 11:00....nice treat! anyway I am ready for Chloe, Zoey and Rosie's Mom to make me that Hazmat suit. http://www.pugpossessed.blogspot.com I came home and found my Hubby home with some sort of a Stomach Bug...UGHHHH now the germ thing making things here chaotic..OUST can only do so much. I sprayed Lysol, Oust and Lysol and Oust again and again....Hoping my daughters don't get it..they leave on Sunday for Florida for vacation for a week with their Grandmother...Keeping my fingers crossed..My oldest daughter has a bit of OCD when it comes to the germ thing too so it didn't take long for her to make plans to go to her Friends house...LOL so anyway my youngest daughter is home with a friend who lives down the hill they took advantage of the nice weather and played outside on the trampoline....

10 comments:
Ohhh, how cute! I love your fur family. Miles is a nice looking Lab too! He looks like a big sweetie. I wonder what he thinks with those little Puggies running around him all the time-so small they are like a Lab pup to him their whole life! :)
I hope your hubby gets better and stay healthy yourself !!!
Aww thanks for commenting all the time. At least you are reading my blog :) I am glad! How in the world did you EVER find so many Pug buddies that actually post often about their pugs? I have found a few that posted maybe once abbout their Maltepoo and thats it. I just want ONE (ok- maybe 2, 3, 4 )that has a Maltepoo and posts Like I do!!! Where did you start? One led to another I bet!
Hope your luck runs better than mine! LOL My "muscle pain"????? still is hanging around, which makes me nervous, but I'm back to the Advil that makes me nauseus..oh well. Our paws are crossed no one else gets sick at your house!
That picture of Willow looking over Belle's shoulder at the food dish is ADORABLE!!! That's definetly one for a photo album.
Looks like it is never dull at your house. :-) I really enjoy seeing what Willow and Belle are up too. Belle is growing so fast.
Awww Belle! You are growing up so fast! Willow looks like the very concerned older sissy in the food shot.
Cheers,
Pyrite
I just love to see a baby pug butt...do they go in the toy basket and pull those toys out? Your house is so neat to have a baby pug in it. Miles looks like a very nice guy. Does Belle ever get on his nerves? I hope the girls stay well and have a great time on their vacation. Do you and hubby get to go anywhere while they are gone? Oh, yeah, you have three other children at home!
hahah...belle looks not only like a frog in that pic, but also like a little he-man trying to lift the chair up. :) so cute.
Sandy, No My Husband and I are staying home this year...We have been going the last few years this time it is something their Grammy wanted to do with them..She has a house in Davenport Fl. also . We have a lot of yard work to do and getting ready to have a new pool put in so we are staying behind this year to get a jump sart on our yard work.
AS for Belle bothering Miles...no not really actually Miles was afraid of her for quite a long time..he finally came around and realized she isn't that bad..just likes to teeth on his ankles.
Alicat~~ you are right she does look like she is trying to pick up the chair...LOL
Your Chocolate lab is adorable !!!
Post a Comment