Sunday, April 02, 2006

I had so much fun with 100 things about me I decided to do it again....

1. I make my bed every day
2. The Burger King Mascot creeps me out I can't watch the Burger King Commercials
3. I feel the same way about Bernie Mac. I believe it is his eyes that makes him creepy. Which is funny seeing how the are similar to Willow's eyes
4. I can't clean hair out of the drain if I try I will gag.
5. My Pet Peeves are toothpaste in the sink, empty toilet paper rolls
6. I am a compulsive vacumer I vacume at least 3 times a day.
7. I am also compulsive flosser I floss my teeth all the time.
8. maybe it is a good thing I got my very first cavity when I was 30
9. I love to sit by our pool on summer days
10. My favorite non alcoholic drink is Raspberry Lemonade
11. I don't always buy salon hair products...I am drawn to the smell of Pantene Pro-V( and I am a cosmetologist go figure?)
12. I can't wear socks to bed
13. I have to sleep with a fan on I need white noise to sleep
14. I even bring my fan to hotels..( it is a small fan)
15. I only have gotten 2 speeding tickets in the 17 years I have had my drivers License
16. I have 2 tattoos one is a Sunflower on my lower back that has wild flowers spelling out my daughters names and the other one is a Fairy on my ankle
17. I have my nose pierced ( a very tiny diamond chip.)
18 My Tragus pierced
19 My navel pierced
20. traditional ear piercings
21.I go to the Gym 4 days a week
22. I had surgery last June to remove a growth the size of a grapefruit off my ovary...happy to announce it was non cancerous
23. I had my Wisdom teeth out when I was 15
24. I never wore braces
25. I don't need glasses
26. I have 20/20 vision
27. I am not afraid of the dead ( good thing seeing how I work with Dead Bodies)
28. I can't grow my fingernails
29. So I get acrylic nails done every 2 weeks
30. I want to to go Nova Scotia this summer for a family vacation
31. I will never go Deep Sea Fishing..( as in my last 100 things I have a Phobia of vomit...Nothing like seeing a grown man hanging his head over the boat....no thank you!)
32. I m afraid of Spiders
33. This is how many candles will be on my next Birthday Pie
34. I don't like cake
35. My Mom makes me a pie every year for my birthday
36. My favorite Pie is Strawberry rhubarb
37. I had 2 children
38 I was in labor 9 hours for my first daughter who was 5 lb 14 oz on September 21, 1993
39. I was in labor for 19 hours and 45 min. with my second daughter she weighed 6lb 02oz. she was born face up.on June 23,1998
40. I fractured my tail bone during my second delivery due to her being born face up. ( Sorry Alfred's Mom if you are reading this)
41. I re-fractured my tailbone 2 years ago at the Gym
42. I am finished having Children
43. I tend to like Tootsie Pops
44. and Gummy Bears
45. My biggest fear is losing a child
46. I tried riding my daughters Unicycle the other day...Never again
47. I am a worry wort
48. I carry hand sanitizer every where I go
49. I was diagnosed a few years ago with Ebstein Barr
50. I hold Grudges longer than I should
51. I like everyone unless they give a reason not to
52. I had to testify against a friend in court ( Nothing I ever want to have to do again!)
53. I love going to the Cracker Barrel for Lunch
54. I want Chris on American Idol to Win
55.I have Dyslexia
56. I drove a motorcycle before
57. I have BROWN eyes
58. I pump my own gas
60. I cringe when someone Blows their nose...especially in a restaurant
61. I cough when I clean my ears
62. I use Pro Active..yes it works Great!
63. I make chocolate chip cookies once a week
64. I love the smell of Downy Fabric softener April Fresh
65. I will not eat McDonalds
66. I do get it for my daughters but I have to hold my breath if they have it in the car
67. My Birthday is August 11th
68. I share my birthday with Hulk Hogan
69. I was married on January 6th 1996
70. I don't look my age
71. I still get carded
72. We want to go on another Disney Cruise this fall
73. I am not good about taking Medication I just don't like medication unless it is nessarry.
74. I do take daily Vitamins
75. I let my daughter polish my nails and do my hair sometimes at night..( I have to take of this and post it sometime too funny!)
76. I know if something in my house has been touched or moved
78. I don't like to be touched...
79. especially my face
80. I light candles all the time
81. I get coffee every morning at Dunkin Donuts they know me so well they have my coffee ready for me before I get to the counter.
82. I can't stand having someone reading over my shoulder
83. I am known to be funny
84. I turned into a hermit crab...I love to be home
85. my Middle name is Beth
86. If I had a son his name would have been Cameron ( my mothers Maiden name)
87. His middle name would have been Dean ( My Husbands middle name)
88. Both my children were born naturally
89. they both had a head full of dark thick hair
90. I can't wait for Grey Anatomy to come on tonight
91. I know the lyrics to most kid songs ( thanks to my children)
92. I love to stay in my Pj's on the weekends
93. I Love my Blog friends......
94. My favorite flower is a Daisy
95. A lot of people can't pronounce my last name right
96. I won't be cought dead in my husbands car!!!!!!!!!
97. I love cheddar Cheese
98. I wear toe rings all year round
99. I am Obsessed with lip Gloss
100. My favorite sound is..hearing my children say I love you.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My #100 was I don't think I could do it again...but you've gone and tempted me...maybe I"ll have to see what I can come up with LOL - I loves yours the second time around too :)

Anonymous said...

(#18) I was quite happy to learn that a "tragus" is associated with the ear.... ;)

(#40) Well, fracturing a tail bone doenst sound like fun, but I suppose I could think of worse things.

Yeah for hand sanitizer! Love it!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Beth....No it didn't hurt to have my nose pierced made my eyes tear though....just a quick pinch. the healing hurt more than the process as the same for my tragus..it is the flappy thing in the middle of your ear before the canal. the healing was a long one about 3 months.
Ebstein Barr is a weakening of your Immune system and comes in waves...it really send you for a loop it is related to chronic fatigue syndrome. It is something contracted through a sever Illness such as Mono...My Doctors believe I contracted it when I had Spinal Meningitis. it is a life time illness that there is no medication or cure for. Just need to stay healthy and get plenty of rest. once you get sick it is 10 times worse....good thing I don't get sick much! you may want to do a Google search on it for more information...it is complaited.
as for working with the Dead...No not a silly question at all. actually I feel it is rewarding. I feel honored to to this for them and their families. I put a lot of thought into this while I am busy at work...wondering what was their favorite things to do, where they have traveled to,what they did for work ect.... I would do anything to spend a last few min with a loved one so If I can do this for a family member I am honored.

Sandy said...

I am so with you on the toothpaste in the sink and the tp rolls. I HATE it when someone blows their nose in a restuarant and it always seems to happen. My mom has Epstein Barr and some days are a struggle. I don't like to be touched either. I thought about putting that on my list but decided not to and I'm glad to know someone else feels the same way. Do you think we have way too many "germ" issues in common?

Ziz said...

Oooo how i love rhubarb and strawberry/rhubarb pie! Yum! My mom makes the easiest and tastiest plain rhubarb pie. ;)

I think all you germ phobic girls would have a heart attack at my house. lol.

I looove candles and lip gloss too. :D

Great list! I loved learning more about you. :)