
Willow and Belle have been rough housing most of the day.....getting all their built up Pug energy out. as I was cleaning out the closets I noticed nothing but PURE silence this usually happens when they are up to something they shouldn't be doing such as getting into the garbage..holding the cat hostage yadda yadda yadda....so I go to check to see what they are up to ..........this is where I found them .......Watching Chinchilla TV. . They pushed open the door to where the Chinchillas are in and sat and watch with Pure amazement. I think they really were hoping for one of them to come out so they could play them. My daughters named one Chilly and the other is Go-Go.
Willow looking at a Bird out the window.....
Here is Lil Belle.she is a tiny lil thing. our last vet visit she was 4lb 4oz She has another app. coming up on May 1st. I am curious to see what she weighs then. Her vet said it is nothing to cause concern she is just going to be a tiny girl.

3 comments:
Belle's little size just means that she can have extra treats...
wouldn't it be nice to have a "mini" pug? My chichi is petite. I can pick her up and carry her longer than the others because she is "light."
Now that they know the Chinchilla TV is in there, are they trying to get in often?
How adorable are they?? That is precious that they both just sat there. Belle is tiny! Nothing wrong with a tiny Pug. She looks healthy though, not like a sickly tiny, I woul;dnt worry either. You can still see the Pug "Bone" in her :)
Post a Comment