
Can you believe it was in the upper 70's last weekend and now it is in the low 30's and we are being snowed upon AGAIN...some parts of NH is getting up to 8 inches I wonder how much we will get.....My daughters are doing a snow dance for School to be cancelled....we already has 3 snow days' what they don;t understand each day we miss due to the snow is to be made up in the summer....may be fun now but I am sure they will wish we didn't have any school cancellations when summer comes and they are going to school.
Just a dusting in this picture but now my deck has about an inch of snow.
Anyway here are a few pictures of what the Girls are up to.............
haha....so you really think I am going to tell you where I hid your Chewy....That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!
Dang! I can't believe what I am seeing! Belle found her Chewy I hid from her!
Willow says...yum yum yum....thanks for sharing your chewy with me Belle...

8 comments:
Oh, that snow is beautiful. And looks like the girls are content to stay inside and enjoy the warmth.
Maltepoocircle, Your not Dumb at all anyway.....
New Hampshire is part of the New England States ( USA) The New England states are...Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont ,Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
Lisa..... I made a new blog. Here it is. I will update often! Its all about my little baby, my Maltepoo (Coco Chanel)
enjoy! And comment if you like :)
and I suppose I should have signed...
-Dumb Blonde :-) Hehe
Belle is getting bigger!
We had snow today here too. It seems like we get pretty much the same weather. It was really beautiful (flip flop weather!) here last week too.
You'll have to pardon my ignorance of US geography but I just looked up NH's location and we live pretty close to each other! No wonder we have the same weather.
Hi! Just wondering how the girls were getting along? We are on the fence about getting Pyrite a baby sister now that she is one. I am afraid she will be too jealous but at the same time it would be nice for her to have a playmate. The Cheat(our gray cat) gets the daylights stomped out of her on a daily basis.
Cheers!
Hi Pyrite's Peep...you know? I too had a feeling that Willow was going to resent me after Bringing Belle home and the fear of her disliking me...to be honest nothing has changed...Willow seems extremely happy to have a play mate..they can't get enough of eachother.I now receive double the Pug love. I am relieved that it all worked out. I am sure Pyrite would love to have someone to share Jumbones with.
Yep... I'm just using the Coco one now. I like it without the numbers better! :) Glad you enjoy it. and you are very right... he is VERY fluffy!
talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment