Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yesterday was crazy hair day at my Daughters school..so her friend came over bright and early (7:15am) so we could do something fun....I asked the girls what they wanted and they thought BLUE hair would be cool.....a bunch of ponytails, backwards french braids...you name it they mentioned it...me being a hairdresser I have a few tricks up my sleeve. So I mentioned braids sticking out straight..they were bright eyed with excitement trying to figure out how on earth I was going to make that happen......I pulled out some craft wire and braided it into the braids and wwweeeellllllaaaa........here you go! My daughter has SUPER think hair so hers was a little stubborn but she got a kick out of it. Her friend has very fine hair and it worked wonderful in hers...........it was like this when I picked them up at school 6 hours later......a job well done! Belle is growing up! She is doing great...Potty training is kinda a flop but I am sure she will figure it out soon. I bring her out to go. she walks...she sniffs....she chases leaves and bugs....but no potty.........as soon as we some in sure enough she is doing her ~Potty Dance~ so I scoop her back up and headed back outdoors......she walks...she sniffs...chases leaves and bugs...but no potty....we go back in and once again she is doing her potty dance spins in a circle and squats and goes........UGH! Willow did this too and now she is completely trained..sometimes she will find the woodpile down in our basement but it is better than somewhere in the house.
Here is Belle-Belle.....some how we all started calling her Belle-Belle not much of a middle name but she seems to not mind, she knows her name and comes running to you when you call her and she really comes running when you have treats in hand...
Belle showing you her fat tummy after consuming her dinner....Right before this picture was taken she must of thought her human sister was an intruder...she barked and ran under the couch in fear of her...must be the towel on her head after her shower.........I got a great watch Pug to protect me!.........( NOT)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving your daughter's and friends' hair!!!! Way to go! I have seen some people do that were they stick a cup in their hair (a plastic one) and then it looks like they are a cone head. I am sure you've heard tha trick before :)
Awwwwww~Belle is toooo precious. VERY cute little munchkin. She sure has a big belly after dinner. It's like you can see the food in there! :) She is still so tiny! And verrry adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cute little puggy belly! Crazy hair day braids were awesome:) Thanks for the smiles.

Cheers,

Pyrite's Mama

Punchbugpug said...

Don't they grow so fast???? We actually call Rosie....Rosie Bella, funny how their names adapt. Our potty is going great, when humans actually TAKE THEM OUT!!!

Sandy said...

Those girls look so cute in those braids...I wish I could have had those when I was young. I always wondered how they got pippy's hair to stand out. Your girls are so cute. And the pugs are too. I remember when Tiny would play that game of doing the "dance" and then not doing the business outside.

Ziz said...

aww looks like a fun day :D

Adventures of Bismarck said...

The girls look great. They were probably the envy of all the other girls at school.
Belle is just adorable.