Monday, April 24, 2006

Happy 3rd Birthday Daisy May!

Willow and Belle's Friend Daisy May turns 3! Happy Birthday Big Girl!




I would like you all to meet ...the Birthday Girl !

Happy Birthday Daisy May!

4 comments:

Ziz said...

happy birthday sweet puppy! :o)

Anonymous said...

HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your name. I hope your momma and daddy are giving you lots of love and treats today! 3 years old, what a big girl! You are very cute!
I am sorry the kennel didnt treat you nicely. How dare they. I hope you are all right & your mommy and daddy can make up for it by giving you extra belly Rubs!!!!!

*~HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Daisy girl~*

Sandy said...

WHat a beautiful doggie. I want to steal her cake, though. I don't know how a kennel could mistreat a beautiful girl like her or any sweet baby dog.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daisy May! Love the hat girlfriend! Glad you are back with your peeps and hope you enjoyed your cake.

Cheers

Pyrite's Mama