Sunday, April 09, 2006

Willow and Belle visit Mimi and Papa today

We celebrated Easter today at my parents because on Easter Sunday morning my daughters are flying out bright and early to Florida with their Grammy for the week. So we got all the Cousins and Pug Cousins together today for Dinner at their Mimi and Papa's house This was an exciting day for Belle she met her Pug Cousin Cosi for the first time today..along with her Human Aunt and Uncle and Cousin...a lot of Pug Play going on this afternoon..... Here is Belle sitting with her Human Uncle...( My sisters Hubby)
Willow Belle and Cosi horsing around ..
Willow is viewing what looks like a staring contest between Cosi and Belle.........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun day! I just noticed for the first time today that Belle's face is VERY Smooshy. That is adorable! I know Pugs are "Smooshy" but her face is extra flat....She is SOOO adorable. I love her little face! Maybe it will get less flat though as she gets bigger :( Darn! Nah....She will still be ADORABLE!!!!!!

Bye for now Puggies!

Anonymous said...

That looks to be a really fun time :) I wish I had pug friends for Sadie...

Sandy said...

So much fun when pugs get together. It would be nice if someone always had a baby pug in the mix, too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the pugs had a blast together! It makes me miss having another dog living at my house.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Hi Willow and Belle - love the new page!
Be glad you don't live near this coast - dumb hurricans!

Ziz said...

hehe yeah that little puggle body cracks me up. :) Dogs are always extra adorable when they are small and puppyish. ;) lol