Friday, April 21, 2006

Home at last.......

The girls rolled in the Door at 1:45 am this morning after a long flight home from a wonderful vacation in Florida with their Grandmother they has the best time staying at the www.nickhotel.com . After hearing of such a great time we are thinking of maybe doing this with them on our next vacation. My youngest is happy to be home with me again as you saw in my post on the day they left she was not happy with the idea of me not going this time. As for my oldest daughter she slept until 2 o'clock this afternoon and made plans with her cousin and best Friend ( who also was in Florida at the same time) as soon as she got up. goes to show you she really missed me huh? ehh she is going to be 13 soon so it's to be expected I guess..and now I just dropped her and her friends off at the movies so now I know she really missed me! So much she takes my money and makes plans that doesn't include me...LOL Although she did think of us she brought home a large PUG stuffed animal for Willow and Belle, she got my husband a Key Ring. My youngest got me a Magnet and my Husband a T-shirt and her best friend and teacher a key Ring. They were so happy to present us with their gifts they bought for us...............




My youngest daughter showing off her HAIRWRAP she had done.............
Willow and Belle having a great time with their new toy!

Willow the attack Pug.......
Okay I will save the best for last........Guess what this is???????? this is something my oldest daughter brought home for ME! are you ready for this???? for some reason she thought I would enjoy snacking on edible Crickets...Sour Cream and Onion crickets..she bought for herself Cheddar Cheese Warm Larva! What on Earth??? why would anyone want to consume such food? GROSS! anyway ya.... it is real food that you can eat...( Not me No way!) she went to Fear Factor at Universal Studios http://themeparks.universalstudios.com/hollywood/website/attr_ffl.htmland thought it would be funny to bring home to me...you notice I didn't take a picture of the Worm Larva ..that is because she and her cousin wanted to bring it to the movies....hummmmm I wonder if that was a bad idea for me to allow them to bring that there....I feel a little fear factor going on at our local movie theater . Playing a prank on her friends....anyway besides the prank gift they both had a fabo time. my mother in law said anyone with Grand kids or children this is the place to go..not Fear factor but the www.nickhotel.com . Hopefully will be able to experience this soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!!!! They're home!!!! Boy your one daughter really wanted to get home and run, huh? :) I am sure she missed ya though too! Your younger daughter looks SOOOO happy to be home. What a beautiful gal she is and such a cute smile. The Pug toy looks like a BIG hit with Willow and Belle!!!! We got Coco a little puppy stuffed animal toy, and boy he grabbed that toy by the EARS and yanked him all around the room. The toy actually moved (it used batteries) and it doesnt work to well anymore. I think Coco actually was able to break it. What a guy! Looks like your puggies love toys as much as Coco. well enjoy your weekend and glad your kids are home safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

Oh & for the Crickets..... EWWW I am with you. I would not be caught eating thouse... flavored or Not. NO WAY!!

Sandy said...

You are so blessed to have those two. I love hearing about their trip and can't wait to see pictures they took. Looks like they had a great time. I love the stuffed pug they brought back and that Willow and Belle love it. And I bet there will be a commotion in the movies with those crickets...so gross. Are they really real??

Dave said...

Glad your girls are home safe and sound. It appears they had a fabulous trip! Awesome pug they picked up for the girls.. nice to have a huge stuffy so they can both attack it at once.

Cheers!