After a Long day of rough housing..................Belle and Willow found a comfy place to rest their tired heads........... Willow up in the top of the sofa.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
And Belle Belle on the floor.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Sweet Dreams Sweet girls.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ADORABLE! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE =) THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE HAVING SWEET PUPPY DREAMS ABOUT TOMORROW'S PLAYING AND WHAT'S IN STORE FOR THEM!
You know Sadie was only 2 pounds and 4 ounces at 9 WEEKS OLD...and she is a healthy little puggy so no need to worry about Belle Belle! I want so badly to get a play mate for Sadie I'm so gealous of their adventures together :o)
I am a Mother to 2 beautiful daughters. I am also owned by 4 Pugs and a Quarter Horse and 2 mini Horses. I post all sorts of ...
*THOUGHTS
*DREAMS
*PASSIONS
*FOOD
*FAMILY
*My daily antics.......
I welcome you to peek into my life here in New Hampshire.
My Biggest Fur Kid...he is my very first horse. He is a 22 year old Quarter Horse who I am still getting to know. I adpoted him from the Stable who trained me in Horse riding. He is the other man in my life and I just discovered he has the cutest Bellybutton and likes to share my morning coffee...he is my dream come true.
Meet.... ♥♥Willow♥♥
Willow is our very first pug ever. she was Born on October 17, 2004 We got a call from her Breeder asking if we would like to come visit her. She was only 10 days old and I first thought of a PussyWillow...she looked just like one. she fit in the palm of my hand. So tiny. Thats how she earned her Name Willow. She is so sweet and passive. She loves everyone. She loves to sleep under the covers and is such a Daddy's girl.
Meet.... ♥♥Belle♥♥
Belle is our Second Pug we Bought from a Breeder. We Welcomed Belle home at the tender age of 8 weeks old. She has the funniest personality. She brings so much joy into our lives. She is a little on the Chucky side But that gives us more to love and Squeeze. She is always has her tongue out and snores so loud. She is the little Devil in the family...Good thing she is cute...This little cutie has a mischievous side to her!
Meet.... ♥♥Turbo♥♥
Turbo is our Special Man...He is a Pug Rescue who is a Big Lug of a Guy. He weighs 36pounds. ( Not a bit of Fat on him just a Big Man) He is 13 years young. He is missing one Eye and is nearly blind in the other. He acts as if he is a Puppy. We also call him..Big Daddy and Old man Turbo. He is such a Mama's Boy...He does not go to far away from me. He is alway right by my side wether it is sitting on the sofa or at me feet while I cook dinner.
Meet...♥♥Coal♥♥
He is our second rescue Pug. He is almost 2 years old and is a snug Pug. He wants to be snuggled and he always sneaks in a Kiss. We are still geting to know Coal and he is such a great addition to our Pug♥Crazy family. We knew some day a Black Pug would be apart of our family...we just waited for the right one to come along.
4 comments:
ADORABLE! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE =) THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE HAVING SWEET PUPPY DREAMS ABOUT TOMORROW'S PLAYING AND WHAT'S IN STORE FOR THEM!
AW!!!
They are so cute!
It doesn't matter how bad they are when they are awake, they are always angels when they're sleeping.
They are precious!
You know Sadie was only 2 pounds and 4 ounces at 9 WEEKS OLD...and she is a healthy little puggy so no need to worry about Belle Belle! I want so badly to get a play mate for Sadie I'm so gealous of their adventures together :o)
Post a Comment