Monday, April 17, 2006

Empty Nest for a week

So far so good the kids being away from home is a bit strange but yet sooooooo relaxing and the best part is .............My house is sooooooooo clean! No toys scattered through-out the house, no toothpaste in the sink and fingerprints on the windows....and I can actually keep their bedroom doors open without hiding the mess! but you know what???? I miss the fingerprints and the toys around the house and the chaos we encounter during our days. So anyways seeing how we had no kids my Hubby and I decided to go out for dinner we went to www.sophieandzekes.com and then Home Depot and I bought a Green Machine..... When we came home the girls called they are have sooo much fun they are staying at the www.nickhotel.com and are having a fabulous time. by the looks of the web site.......I believe they are. Can I say Jealous! OMG I want to be there it looks like so much fun. Brad giving Belle-Belle some lovin...............
I think the girls are telling me that they want a Puggy Tubby........I found them both sitting in my daughters bathroom........or maybe they are looking to see where their human sisters are hiding, They aren't used of their human sisters being gone for so long.

7 comments:

Ziz said...

Hey -- I was just thinking. Have you ever considered getting a rumba - since you like to vaccuum several times a day?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Alicat
ya.......but I think I have too much crap in the way.I think it would get lost.hehe no I got a Electrolux That I totally Love..
it is funny that you had this as your comment I just got dine vaccing and I just got done shampooing my daughters room with my new Green Machine I just bought tonight..works like a charm!
I did want to get Central Vac when we built our home.......ehh no such luck!

Anonymous said...

I Knew they'd wind up having fun!
That Nick hotel looks like fun. Rooms with their own kitchens! Wow! Willow and little Belle look especially adorable in those pictures. Little Belle looks so tiny still, adorable! How old is she now? And how is Willow doing for her allergies? I hope she is fine!! :)

Sandy said...

Lisa, that menu looks yummy at the restaurant. I think I want a burger with guacamole on it! Those babies are missing their sisters...too cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a big deal! Being without kids for a whole week! I forsee lots of dates and romantic dinners. Or maybe not!

My Pugs Blogger said...

What's a Green Machine?

Belle is getting so big! It's amazing how quickly they grow....

Enjoy your "quiet" time :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sorry Meimei and Mikos Mom a Green machine is a Carpet cleaner..I should of been more specific. It works great I think everyone with Kids and Pugs should invest in one. www.bissell.com/images/ products/14251-L.gif