Monday, April 24, 2006

What a great watch Pug I have!

I had a busy morning so the pug Kids had to fend for themselves this morning. The Funeral home is busy so I spent most of my time there all morning. then did a lil grocery shopping. Belle made it with out any accidents.. Yeah Yipee! ( I have her gated off in the Kitchen still) and Willow was sound asleep in her Window Bed. ( her bed is placed in our front window) she never woke up I pulled in the driveway. I noticed she didn't raise her head .....I walked in the door Still she Never raised her head... I am like OMG looking for her to breath! I noticed her belly breathing so PHEWWW....I greeted Belle who was tickled to see me her tail was wagging so fast she lost her balance. I looked back at Willow...OMG still sleeping. I am thinking to myself...what a great watch Pug I have! I walked over to Willow gave her a Luv Rub and she finally woke up! she was squinting and trying to focus on my face . so cute...she must of been in a very deep sleep. or a very good Pug Dream. any way here is a picture of her as she was sound asleep.....(notice my date is wrong on the picture..for some reason it is delayed a day....)
Here is my sleeping Beauty........................
I have to throw in a picture of Belle Of course............here is a tongue shot.

Make sure to Give My 4 Legged Friend Daisy May a Birthday wish on my last post. she missed her Mom and Dad all last week while they were on a Carnival Cruise. when her Mom and Dad went to the Kennel where she was being boarded they found she wasn't being treated nicely. She is happy to be back home with her Mom and Dad. so Please stop and Meet my good Friend Daisy..she need a lil cheering up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Willow does look tired!
I bet she was dreaming about a Puppy Treat :) Sweet little Belle is adorable. Loving her little tongue!!

Sandy said...

I've been scared like that too when they don't respond. Our Tiny is deaf now, I believe. She does not respond if she can't see you. But it until I realized that she can't hear, it really scared me because any loud noise would not wake her up either.

Wanda said...

For a few weeks now, my husband has been trying to sneak into the house on Pyrite... no luck so far--- she is always waiting for him at the door:)

Leah said...

Any news on Willow's gray belly?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Leah and Jason~
Good New on Willow's Belly........this is normal for skin to change in colors like Willow has going on. So thank goodness we don't have this to worry about. Phewwww! Between her Allergies and Anal Gald issues the poor thing has enough going on.