Saturday, April 01, 2006

Our First Pug Meet-Up

I would like to say Happy 62nd Birthday to my Father....I Love you.
Willow taking advantage of the nice weather we had yesterday it got up to the mid 7o's she spent most of her time out on the deck catching some raise..........
Today was our first Pug Meet-Up..it was nice seeing others and their Pugs. There was actually another Pug there who is also allergic to Protein. she gave me information on a Veterinarian who is a Dermatologist that specializes in skin allergies for Dogs........I am going to call just to get another opinion on Willow her skin is so bad and sore..she now has what looks like Moth Bitten fur..she just itches all the time and gets it all irritated and looses her fur in patches. So maybe this Dr. will have another thought on her medication which I wont give to her due to such a horrible reaction..........we will see. Keeping my fingers crossed
Willow Belle and My Daughter getting acquainted with a few new Pug Friends we made today. There were about a dozen pugs today. Belle is keeping back a bit. She wasn't really into meeting this Big ol' black pug
Belle had enough..she started to show that she was ready to be alone so I put her in her little house to relax and watch the fun from a distance.........
Willow really took a liking to this Black Pug...............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!

We love pug meetups. LOL......one of these days Belle will get bigger and not be so back on the big guys that come around. I love her little wicker bed!

Hoping the vet you mentioned has some ideas to help Willow.

Sandy said...

I love the little basket she's in. Did you make it or buy it somewhere? Hope your daddy had a good day.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

No I didn't make it. A friend of mine picked it up somewhere for Willow when she was a puppy...this is what I keep in the car for our car trips. Until she is old/big enough to join Willow in the back. I love the "prison" door it make it look like she is in Puppy prison

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sadie and I are experiencing some jealousy over on this end! I have been trying hard to start a pug meetup in town but it's so hard...I must keep trying-look what we're missing?