
Willow decided she needed some down time alone time last night, she never strays away from us at night. she is always right up against one of us. Last night she kept to herself...maybe thinking of her Human sisters and how much she misses them.
Thinking about my human sisters
Dreaming about my human sisters.............
Waiting for my human Sisters.........
Peek~a~Boo!!!!
Getting Sleepy..........
I can't wait for tomorrow so I can see my human sisters..........I miss them sooo much!

5 comments:
Bailey's Mom,
Aww cute.......Belle ,matereds our deck steps..she has no fear going up but down she needs a little assistance. Belle also likes to bark at herself in the mirror she will bark and play with herself for the longest time it is soo funny to watch.
I think she is enjoying those beautiful comfortable bedding on that bed. I wonder what they are thinking when they go off by themselves because they tend to stay together or with a human all the time.
I hope your girls coming back cheers Willow right up!
Cheers
Wow your kids are already coming home! YEAH!!! It seemed it went by fast. Maybe just for me though and not you missing them! I hope they ad a great time and they wont ever forget this experience. Hopefully you will have pics from them:-) Willow looks like peaceful on your bed. I do think she is dreaming of your girls........ Oh happy dream =)
PLease come to my house and help me learn to decorate as beautifully as you have! Love the bedding and the matching wall color and the frames. Very good look.
Oh yea, and and Willow looks cute too! :)
Post a Comment