Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hey Mom are you going to feed me or do I have to sit here and Look pretty? Yes this is what she was really trying to tell me...This was such a rush rush morning. I got up around 6 am and fed Belle right away..she likes her breakfast first thing! I got the girls up for school got my first daughter off to school at 7:15 ( this seems so early for school to start the bell rings at 7:30 am. then I came back home and finished getting my youngest ready for school, packed her lunch bag and homework together yadda yadda yadda ( mind you Willow is still sound asleep under the bed covers) I finish tinkering around then leave to bring my daughter to school at 8:15 her bell rings at 8:20am. I go to Dunkin Donuts for my morning coffee ( this is how I regain my sanity each morning) anyhow I run to my In-Laws to do some Bookkeeping ( this is also where I work) I finally get done at 11:00 am go pick my Hubby up for Lunch and get back home at 12:30 I pull in the driveway and I see Willow in her bed looking out the window and she jumped down to greet me at the door then runs to her Food Drawer......I was like OMG! I never fed Willow this morning! I totally forgot because she was still asleep under the covers when I left this morning. I did however remember to leave her her 2 Bye bye treats on her bed for when she woke up.......I felt awful Poor Willow must of been so sad to walk up to her empty dish this morning. :o(Yup she does look like she is pretty sad and hungry in this picture...........
I think she just told Belle about how I forgot about her this morning ......
Willow sound asleep in my daughters Bed................
Oops.......sorry about the bright Flash Willow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bad mommy!!! Just kidding! :o)

She has such an adorable little face. She is sooooo precious. I like the pic of her and Belle "talking" about you! What 2 cute little pugs they are. I bet they are very happy with you... they have a wonderful momma in you, I am SURE Willow still loves you!! :)

Sandy said...

Oh, I love the picture of her in your daughter's bed. It looks it's Willow's bed! Poor baby. I have done that before too. We've had company over before and didn't feed them at the usual time and then forgot after the company left and it was the next morning before they got fed...but they will usually let you KNOW that you forgot.