Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Our First Pug Meet -Up photo

Me with my 2 daughters along with Willlow and Belle ( snuggled up in her blanket )being held by her human sister.
Awww sweet Belle all cozy in her ~Dirty~ Blanket. Her blanket needs a good cleaning after this big day at the park.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Great picture of you all.

Anonymous said...

That is a very nice family portrait! All the girls on a family outing :)

Punchbugpug said...

Ahhh, Belle is growing! We need to schedule our own meetup with you guys...I mean Upstate NY isn't far from New Hampshire!

Ziz said...

all 3, no 4, of you girls are adorable! :o)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

PunchPug, Wouldn't that be Fun! I would love to take a journey over to Upstate NY.....I wonder just how far it is? I know that It takes a good 3 1/2 to 4 hours to even get into NY from where I live ....hummmm something for me to think about. :o)

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!

Sandra said...

Love that picture :)

Belle reminds me so much of our Lola. :)