Turbo really loves Belle, He used to be a Loner...not wanting much to do with Willow or Belle...Now he wants to be with Belle at all times. Once they get setteled in he often lays his paw over Belle. Sometimes he kicks his back feet so fast and hard, All he is doing is trying to get comfortable and Poor Belle flies off the sofa!
They get along so well. I am so HapPy to have Turbo in our lives....he is such a Love.
Sorry to throw this into such a Happy Post...I just learned this infomation...I would Love to find the Creep who did this......

8 comments:
Oh, Turbo man is one lucky dude. These old men and women deserve a wonderful home. I hope that pug that was found gets a wonderful forever home and can live in peace.
That's awesome!! Belle is one lucky pug:)
I heard about that poor puggy on the news. I hope that he makes it and finds a good home.
i love how turbo is cuddling up to belle! that's the cutest thing ever. i will never understand why people neglect animals. it makes me sick. i'm glad the pug got away and hope he finds a happy forever home where he is loved.
Senior Pugs are the best! They give us so much in return for their "golden" years. Shame on whomever dumped that poor Pug! People like that make me so MAD!!!!
Awww, I am so happy that Turbo is a part of your family.
I cannot understand, either, who could do such a cruel thing to a puggy. Or any animal for that matter.
Oh, the things I could (and would!) do to the person who did that to Puggy! So glad you have your puggies and they can snuggle together...I'm waiting for the day when Sela and Winston do that! So far, I've had her two years and Winston still isn't interested!
That is so sweet. I love how he's putting his paw over her!
Well, I haven't stopped by your blog in a long time, either! This is the first I'm hearing about Turbo! I'm so happy you rescued him, he looks like such a sweetheart :)
I'm going to be getting a brother from a rescue organization, too, just not sure when. We're in the proccess of getting approved!
Puggy kisses
Suki
Yikes!
It just makes me so sad to hear about animal abuse. Why? Why do people do this?
I wish they could all be as happy and lucky as OM Turbo.
Post a Comment