Friday, September 14, 2007

Pugtoria Secret Model

Tori thought it would be funny to put a Bra on Belle...........

Move over Victoria Secret...here come the new and improved Pugtoria Secret!
I saw this sign today and I really liked the saying....so I bought it, Lugged it home.
and here is where I decided to hang it..........
Take notice of the door? do you see anything????


7 comments:

Chastity said...

When I die I want to come back as your dog! What a life!!

Leah said...

I LOVE the sign! And I love the puggie faces in the door.

kristie said...

i see pugs! love the new sign and it's location.

Punchbugpug said...

Okay, only one problem with the whole "bra thing"..umm, it's on backwards????

I love that sign. I have actually seen that saying before, but not on a beautiful wooden plaque like that! Very nice!!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Great new sign. Your entryway looks beautiful.

AM said...

I love the new plaque. That is so perfect. And your front porch area is so pretty and Fall like.

Kisses to those cute puggies!

Wendy said...

That is soo funny!

I love that plaque! I think that you and I have the same decorating taste...I love the country look!